Photo Contest Idea

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment Juli, but I'm not a Pro. They get paid, lol.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
down_boy.jpg

IMG_0740.JPG

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there's enough interest so we can get the contest going in this thread,however I need a little help here, I'm trying to "edit" the original post so I can add the dates and the photo disclaimer but I'm not able to do so, Can someone please help me. :)

Thank you to all of you for your participation.:):2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito: Ask any of the moderators to help you edit your post (leslie, vipertony, citysnake, big-n-italian, lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean). We'll be ordering some of your spray wax soon, thank you again!
~juli

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think there's enough interest so we can get the contest going in this thread,however I need a little help here, I'm trying to "edit" the original post so I can add the dates and the photo disclaimer but I'm not able to do so, Can someone please help me. :)

Thank you to all of you for your participation.:):2tu:

Tito you could always just start a new thread that is strictly for the contest so it doesn't get lost in this thread.
:2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Blathering" Juli doesn't blather. Well maybe only a little?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
(NOTING wrong with what I do here?) :rolaugh:
(NOTHING wrong with what I do here?) :rolaugh:
I have a CHAMPION!!!! AND we've hijacked poor Tito's thread!!! :omg: ;) ~juli

HAHA I should stick to taking pictures LOL. Your right back to Turbo Wax~:2tu:

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, We had the "Offical Photo Contest Thread" since some of you posted here we decided to also choose a winner so

Hello, our pick is PaViper congratulations :2tu:please send me your shipping address and all others you are welcome to claim you car shampoo for your participation:drive::)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great Tito! I've been super busy but I did manage to use your swirl remover on my new Black Stealth R/T TT (bought from JonB)

It worked great? Better than the Maguire's stuff I tried!

I dropped my Z6 camera and bought myself a Canon XSi 450D to improve and replace it. I also bought an Olympus for better quality video clips. Wish me luck in posting some quality pics

Ted