Photoshop Help

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can one of the photoshop gurus here pm me a number to walk me through an easy photoshop. I am having issues and I can't recall how I have does this setup before.

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I'd be considered a guru, but I can try... what are you trying to do?

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you picking on me, this is a serious thread and your going to bring that into here!!!! :)

Sorry I had a FRG moment LOL.

But on a serious note even photo shop can't be forced to make such horrible decisions like that.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why are you picking on me, this is a serious thread and your going to bring that into here!!!! :)

sorry i had a frg moment lol.

But on a serious note even photo shop can't be forced to make such horrible decisions like that.

then go green................. The color of moneyyyyyy........

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. It would be in the benefit of other owners if I figure this out :). It has been an ongoing project that was delayed by my broken foot.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure if you just posted the pic and what you wanted someone would do it for you. :p

Now that is no fun is it?
I know a few folks have been after me to get my project rolling so I did a rough trial and error and it turned out very good so far. This first print test and edit test still needs some technique refining but it is very doable for me to proceed. I am still in need of some donor gauge faces in the form of a speedometer, volt meter, oil pressure and battery (I currently have no SRT faces so if an SRT person would like to donate as well that would be great). If anyone has these laying around please feel free to pm me. If you would like a small price let me know. I did this current print on regular paper so I need to still mess around with the setup to get it where the light will pass good but not too good.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thanks to Austin for taking 1.5 hours and helping me advance my Photoshop abilities. Here are the new round of photos for testing, with light. On regular paper the light is bleeding through the black but that will be fixed in the final stages. I was also using a 10led flashlight to illuminate the gauge so the oem gauges don't have that powerful of lighting coming through.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, King Snake, sorry to hear about your broken foot, are you OK now?

I am getting around. I rolled my ankle so far playing basketball that it broke a piece of bone off of my foot. Was a nasty site when the swelling started, in 2 spots. My ankle is still pretty tight and has been the limiting factor to me getting back into sports etc. The foot is still broken and will remain so unless it starts bothering me, then the Navy will fix it. I don't feel it when I walk but if I touch my foot there is a numb sensation on 3/4 the outside of the foot. Odd part is I can actually grab the broken bone and move it and the numb sensation goes away.