Picked up car today...simply awesome!!

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what can i say...i have to agree with everyone who said it before me...definitely worth the wait!!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone has to tell me how to upload pictures better...not what i had intended

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only have 50 miles on her but initial impressions is that it is better than my gen iii and iv in every possible way.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few impressions (keep in mind compared to Gen III and IV which I have both owned) 1. car is much tighter and built more solid than Gen III and IV 2. steering is more responsive 3. agree with others, best sounding stock exhaust 4. in street mode , handles bumps and road imperfections WAY better than Gen III and IV 5. interior better than my '09 Carrera 'S' I had...yeah that's right, it is! 6. MUCH more leg room, however, just a tad more head room. Will be performing 'the woodhouse remove the 13mm bolt to get more headroom trick' 7. zero squeaks and rattles Just a few bullet points. will report back with performance feel when fully broken in.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few impressions (keep in mind compared to Gen III and IV which I have both owned) 1. car is much tighter and built more solid than Gen III and IV 2. steering is more responsive 3. agree with others, best sounding stock exhaust 4. in street mode , handles bumps and road imperfections WAY better than Gen III and IV 5. interior better than my '09 Carrera 'S' I had...yeah that's right, it is! 6. MUCH more leg room, however, just a tad more head room. Will be performing 'the woodhouse remove the 13mm bolt to get more headroom trick' 7. zero squeaks and rattles Just a few bullet points. will report back with performance feel when fully broken in.

What is this trick for extra head room? Elaborate please.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
evidently, there are 2 large bolts (similar looking to a spark plug socket) that are attached to the seat rail to prevent seat travel downward. If removed , the seat supposedly travels an extra 1/2 inch or so towards floor.
What is this trick for extra head room? Elaborate please.

OP
OP

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you all. the car has met AND exceeded all expectations. What am I going to do now, no more checking VOTS 10x a day. I am going to be bored!
Congrats ! Enjoy ! and what can I say....now I'm really anxious to get my similar build, ordered mid-decembre

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! That is the interior I'd have wanted in mine, but the SRT only gets red seats. Doesn't look as good as your GTS interior, that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang