Picked up my "06" all black coupe this morning from Woodhouse!

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up my \"06\" all black coupe this morning from Woodhouse!

All I can say is these cars are AWSOME!! I knew I would like it more than my SRT-10 Ram but DAMN....this this is great! Thanks Bill P. & Stan! Now I need to go back out to the garage and drool some more!! :2tu:

mikescg

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Picked up my \"06\" all black coupe this morning from Woodhouse!

congrats and enjoy!!!!!

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Picked up my

Congrats. I have seen 3 of the new coupes here in Florida and really love em. You look to be pretty tall - do you fit OK in the new coupe? I am 6-3 and just fit into my ACR.

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats. I have seen 3 of the new coupes here in Florida and really love em. You look to be pretty tall - do you fit OK in the new coupe? I am 6-3 and just fit into my ACR.

I am 6'3" also and after a 150 mile trip home yesterday I have decided I need to lower the seat! My line of sight is right into the sunvisor! :eek: I will probably go with the 1" kit that still allows seat adjustment. There is no way I could drive the car at the track with my helmet on the way it is.

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FastGuy68, I think Viper Race Yellow with Standard wheels would have been better, but to each his own (inside joke).

Oh, and I appreciate your letting me come along for the ride yesterday (that is me that took the picture).

OP
OP
F

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FastGuy68, I think Viper Race Yellow with Standard wheels would have been better, but to each his own (inside joke).

Oh, and I appreciate your letting me come along for the ride yesterday (that is me that took the picture).

Hey....that's not funny about the yellow! :bonker: I was glad you could be there to pick it up with me and thanks for all your help :2tu: Now....about the not buying gas....I'll buy you brunch again at the club next time your over because I know you'll enjoy that a lot more!! :headbang:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on the new ride - it's gorgeous! Always been fond of the black Coupes myself...

Your new purchase includes a year of VCA membership and you just happen to be part of one of the most active regions as well. While it is headquartered in Kansas City, we will be having several events in both Iowa and Nebraska this year including Dyno Days (Lincoln & Waterloo tentatively), Viper Days (Pacific Junction), Progressive Dinner Cruise (Omaha), Ladies Night (Omaha), and MUCH more!

Congrats on the awesome new Viper and the new membership to the greatest car club on the planet!

PS. I will PM you to get you on the e-mail list for all of our events so you don't miss any of them...

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congrats on the car, one other thing you could do is just take the sun visors off. I am 6'3" as well and I never use visors, so I just unscrewed them. It made a pretty big difference.

Before you just grab the seat lowering kit, you should know that it pushes the seat forward some. I would rather have the seat go all the way back and not have it lowered.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Picked up my \"06\" all black coupe this morning from Woodhouse!

Congrats,Mike,and welcome to the Viper Nation! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang