Picked up my new 08 Viper today from Max Motors

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded in my 01 GTS on a new 08 Black/Silver Coupe with 5 stars today. I'm in St. Louis so I drove about 4 hours to Max Motors (south of Kansas City), and it was definitely worth the drive. I had never driven a Gen 4 until today, its awesome! Anyone thinking of picking up an 08 or 09 make sure you give Mark Gartman a call. I'll post some pictures in the next few days after I get it cleaned up and we get a sunny day.

Guess I need to change my screen name now!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I traded in my 01 GTS on a new 08 Black/Silver Coupe with 5 stars today. I'm in St. Louis so I drove about 4 hours to Max Motors (south of Kansas City), and it was definitely worth the drive. I had never driven a Gen 4 until today, its awesome! Anyone thinking of picking up an 08 or 09 make sure you give Mark Gartman a call. I'll post some pictures in the next few days after I get it cleaned up and we get a sunny day.

yahoo! congrats friend,im a st louis member too.see ya at the viper community fun.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats! I bought a Black/Silver with 5 spokes from Roanoke a few months ago. Beautiful cars!:2tu:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of my buisnes but how did they treat you on your trade in?I have been thinking about doing the same thing with my 01

OP
OP

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were actually pretty fair on the trade. Seems some of the dealers with larger Viper inventories are more realistic on trade-ins, in my experience its the smaller dealers that usually try to low ball you.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking forward to seeing your pics, that's gotta be a nice looking Viper for sure

Viper rolls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & enjoy... I'd love to do the same. I've got 10k on my 05 and it's nearly perfect still but that extra HP and lb ft of tourque is an amazing thing....

OP
OP

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got a couple of nice days around here, a couple of pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000456.jpg
    P1000456.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 1,748
  • P1000476.jpg
    P1000476.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 137

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads