Pics from Warnock

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow what an event I can't belive how great the people where! I'd like to thank Adel and Larry.It was great meeting you guys! Chris, "The king" was awesome at the VCA both! Baught a bunch of stuff! Here's some pics.I have two videos as well but I can't upload them.Chuck thanks alot for the neon sign! That's right above my table!

1828108_0825-med.JPG

1828108_0838-med.JPG
1828108_0828-med.JPG
1828108_0830-med.JPG
1828108_0835-med.JPG

and here's our winners!
1828108_0842-med.JPG
1828108_0843-med.JPG

Well that was fun eh? :D Wait what's this tailing us?!?
1828108_0844-med.JPG

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all who put this together...
My daughter and I had a great time.
I was so very glad I could make it and be a part of it.
It was all for a great cause and there were many smiles :)

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
show was killer. i was there with my daughter as well. didnt have the viper with me as i was in the process of tear down for my latest project. met with vca pres. Joe H. great guy, real nice. I will be submitting my membership asap!!!
josh.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Josh!

Just you wait.... our NJ VCA is AWESOME!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great photos!!!!!!
Thanks to all of you for a great day! A special Thank you to Donna and Bob, Tom Nolfi, Rob Warnock, KOM, Adel and the rest of our officers and commitee members. We look forward to next year. :2tu:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a great meet and a good cause. I even walked away with a trophy which made it even better. While the picture of the Cobra and GTS might look like a good matchup... Let's just say the Cobra would not win any dyno titles.

I would like to thank Bruce from Bruce's Speedshop for bring the Dyno out. That made for good entertainment.

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Just a brief note to add my thanks to all who worked so hard to make this event the obvious success that is was! Special thanks go out to Donna K,RobWarnock,Tom Nolfi, Chris "the King" Saul, our officers, past and present, and of course all the members of our current Leadership Committee, who put in a tremendous amount of personal and work time to make this event so great. You really have to work on an event of this scope to understand how truly hard it is to make everything come off right and especially on time. Our NJ club owes you all a great debt of gratitude.
We also should be proud of what we did for little Michelle and her family. Its great to participate in that type of direct help to someone in need. Be assurred, from the overwhelming feedback I received we will be doing a lot more with the Sunshine Foundation. On a more personal note, I am proud to be president of club which has so many outstanding persons affiliated with it. You are a great group and I know we will not only continue to have many great times together, but also make one hell of a difference in the lives of needy individuals when given the opportunity to help.

Thanks again
Bob Carroll

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Me and my "goatee" were there.... but had to leave relatively early... my weekends are soooooo busy!

hey Joe where you there? Last time I saw you was in a pic from VOI with a goatee! :p