[PICS] New 360 Forged Spec 5ive Wheels...20s!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those look great! Nice job Andy, and good choice AbsolutHank.

Tony

Thanks Tony I appreciate it.

Looks FANTASTIC - enjoy! Thanks very much for your help while I made my final selections. I have ordered a set of Split 7's from Flatout with hopes of having them around mid May. For anybody out there considering new shoes, I have to say that Andy has responded to my questions and inquiries at all hours. You really could not ask for more in terms of service and sincere desire to get it all right for you. Going to be a great summer.....:drive:

Thanks Jeff people pay way too much money for custom wheels to deal with lousy customer service. It's like building the custom home of your dreams and then have a builder that ruins it for you.

Anyways glad I could help!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As far as Ryan going with the 12.5 rears. Both of use went around and around with it over the phone for some time. My first set was 13.5 inchs out back and I felt like the side walls were strechted but could look better.

I decided to go with 13 inchs out back on my new set and I am extremely happy with the side wall profile. Ryan went with the 12.5 and they look great as well.

Thats what we can do though, whatever setup you like we can make happen.

Andy Wheeler

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Ryan's choice. Had two sets of 13.0/345-20 and now have had two sets of 12.5/345-20 and the 12.5 just fit better. Same lip depth, less stretched sidewall. Even the factory 13.0/345-19 wheels/tires are too stretched looking, and the lip edge sticks out past the tire.

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although I love the looks of your car and the wheels I'd be scared to drive her
on the public roads with that little of ground clearance.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I love the looks of your car and the wheels I'd be scared to drive her
on the public roads with that little of ground clearance.

I can't explain it except you'd really be surprised how much of a non issue it is:lmao:

Speed bumps however are an issue, but they are few and far between in my travels. Even when forced to go over one, I can usually have the right side wheels off the side and angle the left wheels over, with minimal scraping. My car has 40,000 miles on it, so I'm not afraid to scratch the undercarriage occasionally:drive: