[PICS] New 360 Forged Spec 5ive Wheels...20s!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I had been happy with the look of my old CCWs, but I thought the car could look better with some proper three piece wheels. Plus, after my third set of raw polished aluminum wheels, you could say I'd had enough:lmao:

After deciding on 360Forged Spec 5ive's, I spoke to Andy Wheeler (FLATOUT) about ordering a set of wheels/tires for my car in February. Andy is a great guy, and is extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic about wheels, and more importantly Vipers:headbang: I could tell it would be a quick, easy experience from the beginning. Andy was always available via phone, email or text - whenever I needed to ask something about the wheels or just a general status update. Alain and Luis at 360 Forged were also easy to reach...I guess you could say I'm just another happy customer:2tu:

On to the wheels - WOW! This is my first set of brushed aluminum/chrome combination wheels, and I'm simply blown away. The fine, detailed machine work on the centers is nothing short of breathtaking - I've had friends already say they look like jewelry! The offsets and overall fitment is really aggressive, and compliments the Vipair lowering kit well!

Quickly, the specs are as follows: 20x10 with 285/25R20 and 20x12.5 with 345/25R20 Nitto Invo's. The centers and inner barrells are brushed aluminum and clearcoated.

As you could tell, it was getting dark but I wanted to get some quick pictures up. I'll try to have better, detailed pics tomorrow:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice! I parked next to a car with those last summer and they made my stock 17's look so small.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice! I parked next to a car with those last summer and they made my stock 17's look so small.

Surprisingly, in person, these wheels don't necessarily look like 20s...I think because they are such small, narrow spokes.

venominject3d

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SICK!!!!

theres a set on ebay for cheap i have been wanting to pull the trigger on.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Ryan they look great on your car!

My favorite part of your messages from yesterday is that you said you put a 100 miles on the car already with the new shoes on.

It was a pleasure to work with you, and as you know we're thrilled to have a set on your car.

We have a few more members here with sets in production so it's great to see these on the Vipers. Any ways Awesome man we really appreciate the kind words and the car look phenominal!

Andy Wheeler:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels look fantastic! I especially like the brushed barrels as well, really completes the look. I can't wait to see a set of their forged concave wheels on a Viper

:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The wheels look fantastic! I especially like the brushed barrels as well, really completes the look. I can't wait to see a set of their forged concave wheels on a Viper

:2tu:

Might get a set on a Gen II here pretty soon. We are reworking our Gen III IV fitment right now.

Andy

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
andy,

they cant get the concave to fit a gen3/4. the offset isn't aggressive enough.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, the wheels look awesome. I do have to admit that I saw pictures of the wheels on your car before you posted them. Once again, the looks "AWESOME"!!! Now get the Gen 4 hood and your snake will be complete.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, the wheels look awesome. I do have to admit that I saw pictures of the wheels on your car before you posted them. Once again, the looks "AWESOME"!!! Now get the Gen 4 hood and your snake will be complete.

Yeah, I had a line on a cheap one last month, but it kind of fell through. So I got a Henessey VenomAero low profile spoiler instead:lmao:

Did you see the ones that Pat took?

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took a couple pics with the top up as requested...just gonna put them here too.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks Damn Good Ryan, that tint looks great with your combo.

EFI-1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sick Wheels! But why only 12.5 width on the rears?

I believe the 12.5 fits better with the smaller sidewall tires regardless of the section width of the tire. They help to eliminate that "Stretched" look. I wish I knew this before I ordered my most recent set...:slap:

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks FANTASTIC - enjoy! Thanks very much for your help while I made my final selections. I have ordered a set of Split 7's from Flatout with hopes of having them around mid May. For anybody out there considering new shoes, I have to say that Andy has responded to my questions and inquiries at all hours. You really could not ask for more in terms of service and sincere desire to get it all right for you. Going to be a great summer.....:drive:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick Wheels! But why only 12.5 width on the rears?

I believe the 12.5 fits better with the smaller sidewall tires regardless of the section width of the tire. They help to eliminate that "Stretched" look. I wish I knew this before I ordered my most recent set...:slap:

Yup...the 12.5" IMO just look better with the 345/25 tires that are available today. 345s look just fine on 19s, but become stretched when they are coupled with the shorter sidewall for a 20" wheel.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks FANTASTIC - enjoy! Thanks very much for your help while I made my final selections. I have ordered a set of Split 7's from Flatout with hopes of having them around mid May. For anybody out there considering new shoes, I have to say that Andy has responded to my questions and inquiries at all hours. You really could not ask for more in terms of service and sincere desire to get it all right for you. Going to be a great summer.....:drive:

That's awesome Jeff...glad I could help you out. You are going to be thrilled with the wheels - the quality is top notch, and as you have already seen, the customer service is unbeatable as well:2tu:

I'm excited to see another car with the Split Seven's, as we've been drooling over the same Silver Vert for some time now:lmao:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but these wheels have turned me into a picture *****...At least I'm keeping them all in the same thread!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth