PICS: new wheels (black on black)

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are some pictures of my new wheels on my GTS: looks better in person!
(19" front and back; old OEM wheels+tires for sale (philly pickup by end of month required... i'm moving out!)... $1000)

8731top_front_angle-med.JPG

8731front_angle_orange-med.JPG

8731side_orange-med.JPG

8731rear_angle-med.JPG

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the meanest looking Viper I have seen yet on these forums(followed closely by the black on black stripes seen a few months ago). Looks awesome! Hope she's loud to really finish the job! :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys... everyone always says this, and it's usually true: looks better in person!

they're H******** wheels; 15R's.

the car is pretty loud, but i'm working to get her louder!!

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably wasn't deliberate, but the first pose taken overhead with the steel sewer grate offset from the passenger side gives the impression that this beast just surfaced from the evil ****** of the underground. OK, I'm reading a lot into this, but hey, an all black evil serpent would sort of logically be associated with the coming out of the dark abyss. :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks everyone!

bratatat: i had the front bumper repainted when i bought the car earlier this year. I was waiting for the paint to fully cure, but at this point, i just haven't gotten around to putting it on yet. i'm actually trying to decide between black and red!

Lee00blacksilverGTS: yup... eibachs.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks better in person!

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna get flamed but I like the look of the Chrome or polished wheels a lot better. EIther way that car is awesome looking. I just dont happen to be a fan of black wheels. Nice ride though. I love the black Vipers. They look plain MEAN.

n-mo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that car looks like it's going 150mph just sitting there.

That, and it does look like it "just surfaced from the underground"

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm gonna get flamed but I like the look of the Chrome or polished wheels a lot better. EIther way that car is awesome looking. I just dont happen to be a fan of black wheels. Nice ride though. I love the black Vipers. They look plain MEAN.
I'm going to have to agree with RIZZO. I do like the black wheels though, but just not for me. BUt your car does look BAdA$$! Sweet pictures!