Pics of Ashley and the new B/W Viper

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whats that.....Is it a bird......Is it a plane... No its Avatar Man. Ok thats the sound of "I NEED A NEW AVATAR" :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Cha-ching....

Pics of Ashley make me want to type things that are banned on this site...

V

venms96

OK, I gotta be honest here, as always.... The girl is a beauty, no doubt. That 2nd pic makes her right hand look huge tho, check it out ! (that's for the nitpickers on here)

But that's not what I wanna say; I went thru all your Pics and when I saw the 97 B/W Pics without Ashley in them, I was like, what a F'n great Pic of that car, then the other Pics of the car alone are just outstanding. Great camera, pixels, light was right on. Really are some stellar pics of the car...alone.
Ash, you're a pretty thing from the Dirty South, makes you even more attractive when you're from north of the Mason/Dixon line, like me. But the car by itself was all I needed.....tonight.

Nice shine on the paint, no joke. Are they front spoiler guards under the front, center ? Another eagle eye observation when a hot southern girl is in the Pics...I see it all, can't help it. Get that dealer tag off the back, and head to the end of the cul-de-sac and take care of business.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Beautiful legs, nice smile, short skirt,

"Mmmmm" is all I can say in polite company! :)

Oh, yes, lest we forget, thats a nice Viper, also!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
98viperGTS ~ I thought we discussed that Ashley was to young for you and that i would take her off your hands since i'm closer to her age?
Great pics though! You got the best of both worlds!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You found the one way to lessen the visual appeal of looking at a b/w GTS. Add something more visually appealing to the pic :)

Chad, Ashley may not be Miss America but she's still awefully nice. I'll venture a guess that most of the guys here will say she's pretty sweet and definitely someone you'd want to spend a week with. At least I would. (Assuming no restrictions allowed).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang