Pics of my 2002 ACR today...........

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some pics of my 2002 Graphite/Silver ACR taken today. Can the So Cal guy's tell exactly where they were taken? The rear angle will show the red overlay's that Bluebatmobile sells. Andrew is a nice guy and and I'm quite satisfied with the finished result. Takes the Amber color out of the Graphite rearend.

This is after most of the finish prepping I have been doing. I'm finally to the Pinnacle Souveran finishing coats. Only (2) have been layed down. Jon gave me a good finish with which to start with. I didn't even have to use my Menzerna Polishes with this finish. After claying, I went straight to machine applied Klasse AIO, then Pinnacle Souveran, 2 layers seasoned 1 week apart cut w/ pinnacle Crystal Mist. The last 2 pic's are of my former award winning Black Z06 which was featured on AutoGeeks international Website. Enjoy.......

100852_2_060027ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060024ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060022ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060013ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060012_ACR-med.JPG

You must be registered for see images

:usa:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
It was a pleasure meeting you on Sat. at Carlsbad. WOW your car looks great! So what is the deal again, Golf lessons guaranteed to lower my score by 2 strokes a side AND a free car detailing!! This was for Graphite guys only right.. :2tu: :2tu: :D See you at the next SoCal Outing

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
It was a pleasure meeting you on Sat. at Carlsbad. WOW your car looks great! So what is the deal again, Golf lessons guaranteed to lower my score by 2 strokes a side AND a free car detailing!! This was for Graphite guys only right.. :2tu: :2tu: :D See you at the next SoCal Outing

Yes and yes! It was my pleasure to meet you. I'm looking forward to the next outing too. :cool: I can't make it to Willow Springs this weekend. But I will be up in Orange county though. My daughter has a volleyball tournament at the Anaheim Sports center. She is on the 15-1 team at Epic Volleyball club. They are in Gold in the 16's age division. The team is awesome and I'm a huge fan. I get up more for her tournaments than my own. LOL

Your car was outstanding. You, me and Kurt are like Brothers. We are a menace to the So Cal area! :usa:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike - I need you to come back to Pelham and detail my car for the World of Wheels .... it is next weekend. It is only 2000+ miles back down here. I will buy the mexican dinner this time! LOL!

Incredible Shine and I like those wheels! It looks like an ACR now!!!

You should be proud buddy!

Jason

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike - I need you to come back to Pelham and detail my car for the World of Wheels .... it is next weekend. It is only 2000+ miles back down here. I will buy the mexican dinner this time! LOL!

Incredible Shine and I like those wheels! It looks like an ACR now!!!

You should be proud buddy!

Jason

Jason,

I miss you my friend. How is your wife and lil baby? I had so much fun that night. You run a great Hotel and the people there are very friendly. And good luck at your car show. Your car kicks A$$ bro.
It's funny going across the USA. The state that the Viper gets the least attention is So Cal.(but still get loads of it, in a casual way) Every where else in the U.S. that ACR was like a Rock star was driving it. It was unbelievable. :usa:

If I ever need some sort of ego boost I'm gonna hop in the Viper and do a road trip back across the USA. Let's see...I can visit the Texas guy's, then you, then Jon and his dad and hopefully more Viper guy's across the USA!!! :usa:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99 RT/10 - Awe man! It is one of the largest shows in Birmingham! It is an annual event held this coming Feb 10,11,12. At the Birmingham-Jefferson Civic Center
Three day indoor event.
My car will be sitting along side an 05 Ford GT ... also Blue/Silver
My brother's are also entering their cars...
2002 Mustang GT - Customized
2002 ZL1 Camaro

If you have the time to come up and would like a room just shoot me a PM. My hotel is about 16 miles from the BJCC. This building accomodates up to 300-350 custom cars for this show! It is worth the price of admission if you know what I mean... it is about $15 to get it per person.

Jason

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

I miss you my friend. How is your wife and lil baby? I had so much fun that night. You run a great Hotel and the people there are very friendly. And good luck at your car show. Your car kicks A$$ bro.
It's funny going across the USA. The state that the Viper gets the least attention is So Cal.(but still get loads of it, in a casual way) Every where else in the U.S. that ACR was like a Rock star was driving it. It was unbelievable. :usa:

If I ever need some sort of ego boost I'm gonna hop in the Viper and do a road trip back across the USA. Let's see...I can visit the Texas guy's, then you, then Jon and his dad and hopefully more Viper guy's across the USA!!! :usa:

Wife and child are both great! I will post pics of the show when finished! I am looking forward to it!!! I have got the weekend off for it.

The family and I are making the trip across the US this coming May to WA (state). Going to visit her family. Gonna be driving the family car of course. I have been given the entire month off and we are planning on having a blast! If we get close to CA I will let you know, but right now have no clue what we want to see on the way back yet. There are SO many options!

Jason

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, what shine.

I remember seeing your Z for sale at about the same time that I was selling mine-what did you end up getting for it if you don't mind me asking?

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
d.k. Has water ever touched that black vette. it (paint) is beautiful. maybe you can give us aspiring detailers some tips in keeping their black vehicles from getting that "sunny day" swirl marks...

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
d.k. Has water ever touched that black vette. it (paint) is beautiful. maybe you can give us aspiring detailers some tips in keeping their black vehicles from getting that "sunny day" swirl marks...
A LOT of work :D

Mine wasn't as good as dk's, but it was pretty good for being a daily driver:

You must be registered for see images attach

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...................

I HATE YOU !!
just kidding.... and here I was thinking 'Wow, this was completely painless, I dont miss the car one bit' and then you had to go do a **** job on the car, and make those rims and paint just shine !!! All I can say is WOW !!

99rt/10 How could you sell me out like that?? lol... thats my Baby, you know I had her hooked up when I owned it !! Admitedly omg.. not as good... ok.. off to cry in the corner.

Great Job mike !!

PS. give the guys some photos in a more lit situation, and they will stop asking if its greenish.

PSS. 'Unstable Cliffs, stay back" lol.. so true... she's a monster stay back ! she'll bite !!

OP
OP
D

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, what shine.

I remember seeing your Z for sale at about the same time that I was selling mine-what did you end up getting for it if you don't mind me asking?

HLN,

Your reflectivity is great! Well done. No color but black can give you that level of mirror reflection, but it comes with a price, as we both know. Your correct, it is a tremendous amount of work initially. However, if you know how to stay on top of it, it's easy to maintain. Most ppl don't understand that.

I sold the 03 Z05 for $34,900 and it sold w/in 2 weeks. Basically on the strength of it's level of condition(superior int/ext. than new). The hard work paid off in sweat equity.
Here's a few more pics of my Z06. Did u sell yours too?

:usa: