Pics of my new GTS-R Concept car Facia

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just finishing off our all aluminum adjustable mini air splitter for the front as well

3992DSC00484_1_1_-med.JPG

3992DSC00477lowerednew-med.jpg

3992DSC00504new-med.jpg

3992DSC00503new-med.jpg

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job, I like it!

Thanks, we went for the aggressive GTS-R concept car look and avoided that SMiley face look that Hnsy has.

This is not even painted it is done in Red Gelcoat so wen you get a chip you can't see it

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice, someone at Dodge should hire you. This is what the car should look like from the factory!

Thanks VEry Much, That is exactly what we wanted to hear, wait till you see the add on aluminum adjustable splitter that will go on the front!

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any pics side by side with a stock front end? Also, I assume your going to produce these sale. What material will the production piece be made from and what $$$ is the target?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any pics side by side with a stock front end? Also, I assume your going to produce these sale. What material will the production piece be made from and what $$$ is the target?

You are right, they are for sale and they will and are being made from hand laid fiberglass ( no chopper ***** ) and hand laid carbon fiber. We will have a few optional pieces such as an aluminum splitter like the GTS-R concept car had and we have 3 different wings available and a fourth in early development stages.

We will be finalizing pricing this week.

Just as an FYI this piece fits so well that we never even bolted it on for the pics in this post, it fit like a glove. We will be gel coating in various colors for pre-orders so that if you get a rock chip you will not see a big white or yellow mark like some other companies stuff. In fact the facia in these picures is red GEl COAT ONLY no paint yet.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another pic taken in better light with a better camera, splitter was off at the time so I did a quick photoshop to simulate the carbon splitter

3992DSCF1298astsmPSPLIT-med.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960