Pics of My New Stripes

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm just posting some pics of my New Silver stripes.
You must be registered for see images
I have to take it back for the emblems. They forgot to reorder them when the showroom and parts dept. burned down a few weeks ago. I just had to pick up the car so I could go on the Gateway VCA's Fall Cruise on Saturday.

I'll take some better pics when it's all the way finished.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt M, PA:
Rich....it looks great! Although..I might wait to put the emblems back, might be nicer without!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with Matt. Don't put the emblems on the back and you might consider putting the CHROME ones on the side. Call Nancy Shanno at 1-800-889-1893 if you would like her to order some for you, as we have done alot with the chrome side decals.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, that looks awesome
Glad you didn't go with white??!! Uhmm...maybe my next viper will have silver stripes
I wonder how matching emblems would look?? Again, great job!!

OP
OP
R

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The emblems for the sides of the hood will be the chrome ones, but as I understand it they don't make chrome emblems for the rear bumper.
Sounds kinda silly to me, but I'll have to use red ones back there if that's the case.

They had ordered and received all the emblems, but when the showroom and parts dept burned down they went up in flames (along withe several new cars).

The emblems are on order, they just figured out that they didn't have them too late on friday to have them in time for me to pick up the car to take it on the Gateway VCA Fall Cruise today (which I'll talk about in another post).

It goes back to the dealer on monday so they can finish everything up on the car.