Pics of PMUM Sticker....Nice!!

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome looking sticker!! My best mod yet!!

256Picture_003-med.jpg

256Picture_002-med.jpg

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking Sticker. PMUM Lives in our Hearts & enthusiasm.....

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I got mine on the rear glass, too. Made me feel better to honor him that way.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten mine. Ron, if you're out there I'd like a couple for #34 and maybe a couple for my garage and Viper room. Maybe some spares for when I slap my next wall.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ron and Ken - Stickers received. Henry's race car got stickers at ViperDays, so these iwll be going o nthe truck and the '03 to honor our friend.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have one stylized sticker that states, " PMUM Lives " that we should have soon. Ryan ( my son ) and I placed a PMUM Lives decal on our Spec Miatas at the last race we had, and after being protested prior to the race, I kept remembering Paul's words at one Viper Days event I was frustrated at. He said, " Don't verbalize your anger , just let the car do the talking on the track." Hard to do , but with his guidance from the past I stayed very focused, though very angry. I won the race by over half the straighaway (2222 ft ) and Ryan came in 5th after being run off the track and falling all the way to 9th. The protest was recently overturned , as our cars were both deemed entirely legal, and though it may sound maudlin, Paul was in our minds throughout the race, and I gotta feel he was smiling down on us. Paul will continue to be a big part of many of our lives , as his sage advice and concern for his friends will remain a wonderful memory. His presence in our minds will often take the form of helping us concentrate on his little gifts of track expertise, and we will all continue to learn.

Ron , send us some stickers too, and let us know what we owe you guys.

Bill & Ryan Pemberton
Bob Woodhouse
c/o Woodhouse C,D, J
2171 S. Hwy 30
Blair, Ne. 68008

VenomousRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received my sticker today aswell. Thanks Ron.
Will post pictures when I have them developed.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have these on my cars-- all of them.

Let's end this thread----->>> in our minds and in our Hearts. There is no ends or means to this so, at this time we know what Paul meant so lets remember him in our Hearts and in our Minds .
Joe B (3 cone)

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the stickers. Thank you. One's for the Viper, one's going on my helmet where I can display it in Paul's memory running the Viper or F2000.

Paul :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi