Pics of the GTS with new shoes

7Sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been waiting to post pics of the Viper and have been waiting even longer for it to stop raining here in Seattle. I picked up the GTS a few weeks ago, it is a 99 with only 19,000 miles. Engine mods are full exhaust, headers, intake and cam. Definitely A LOT more torque than my old FD and the interior doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Owning an import shop I rarely ever go to other vendors for parts, however Michael over at Acute Performance actually got me a better price on the wheels than my dealer price. Great guy, everything went flawless and the wheels arrived ahead of schedule, wish more of my transactions went this smooth. Highly recommended, I think he sells ADV1, HRE etc Also took care of me with the custom finish I wanted. Anyways, these are Cor Precise concave step lips in a lightly brushed titanium finish, pictures do it no justice - 275/30F and 345/25R, lowered on Eibach springs, any lower and I won't be able to get out of my garage.

You must be registered for see images attach

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love em! I actually like the background too, looks artistic in a way with your beautiful car in the foreground with a run down, spray paint, ivy filled backdrop.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look great on thee. I know what you mean about the rain here in The Great North West. Im just south from you in Kiezer. So what kind of imports are you dealing with, "Bmw, Subi's, Evos.

OP
OP

7Sins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Wheels look great on thee. I know what you mean about the rain here in The Great North West. Im just south from you in Kiezer. So what kind of imports are you dealing with, "Bmw, Subi's, Evos.

We import rare and discontinued automotive parts for high end japanese motorcars, ie titanium exhausts/suspesion etc. That is just a side business though.

Are those wheels 19s front and rear? I like the pics :2tu:
Thanks! Setup is 20/20, the great thing about a steplip is the face is only 19" so it makes the wheel look smaller and more proportionate.

alwayscode390

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing how much a bigger set of wheels make the Gen2 look like the 5. Very nice, a few exterior tweaks might be what mine needs, thanks for the ideas.

I agree, and so does a lot of the public.

I have been asked 3 times in the last 10 times I was out driving my car if it was "one of those NEW Vipers" , and I have 20"/20" wheels.

From the side it resembles it a lot.

What cam, the 708?

NICE WHEELS , congrats on the Viper purchase!!! ---