You must be registered for see images

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Great looking Wheel, also looks like it will be easy as hell to keep the inside of the wheel clean even with my fat hands

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, thats the best color combo for a Viper silver blue stripe, with such an open style wheel I think you should clean up the rotors and paint the hubs black and maybe even the inside of the wheel. But thats me, looks good ether way.:usa:

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lowering is such a touchy thing, it looks great but then you screw up the car everywhere you go. I can't even get out of my own driveway if I dont do it perfectly.

I'd say leave it, it only looks weird when the car is parked, when you drive the suspension settles or at least it doesnt look as bad on the move.

If you could lower it half inch or something Id say go for it but an inch or two is such a compromise. I'd rather the car not ride like **** and not get all dragged up on the underside. It can ruin the driving experience in my opinion.

Hey nice rims by the way

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great wheels, i just went back to the factory wheels though just for simple fact that my set up with 19/20 seemed to rob the car of low end torque…and they feel better driving. I would just put lowering caps on the car it will bring it 0.5" down thats all you need for the street, unless you go to the track and race the car. Do not spend the money if you do not need it.

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great wheels, i just went back to the factory wheels though just for simple fact that my set up with 19/20 seemed to rob the car of low end torque…and they feel better driving. I would just put lowering caps on the car it will bring it 0.5" down thats all you need for the street, unless you go to the track and race the car. Do not spend the money if you do not need it.

Yeah, the coilovers will be if I can get a good deal. Caps are definitely an option. I'd rather have caps and bigger brakes, than coil overs

SRToad4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put caps on my 19/20 setup and it sits perfect:

SRToad4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the love guys. Didn't mean to hijack the thread lol.

That's perfect. Are all caps the same? What size brakes did you go with?

This is the IPSCO BBK Mod (aka Dave's Big Brake Kit). Gen 3 front calipers, and moved factory Gen 2 fronts to the rear. Also have the IPSCO hand-brake with the Sneak Pete logo. 14" Stoptech Slotted blackhat rotors in front and 13" stoptech slotted blackhats in the rear.

Yes, all caps are the same. JonB @ Partsrack can set you up with lowering caps. I'd say they lowered my front about 1", and rear about 3/4" or 7/8".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456