Pics of your viper with your daily driver

Turbolag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is my DD Veloster. It sure feels great to get back in the Viper after driving this for a little while.

Wow the black accents are beautiful. Did you add those ? Or was it like that when you picked it up ?

What do you think of the Veloster for a DD ? I like Hyundai, they seem to be great cars. They are pretty peppy off the show room floor. Rode in my friends and it was real nice.

Turbolag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the daily driver threads. Its fun to see what others drive.

There are some awesome daily drivers in this thread !

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple recent pics of my 2013 white combo. Yes, I really did buy a truck just to match my Viper. It is a sickness.

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Couple recent pics of my 2013 white combo. Yes, I really did buy a truck just to match my Viper. It is a sickness.

They look amazing! It's the only disease to have!

Blainne

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Not sure which car I get taken less serious for when I say, "My other car is a Prius," or "My other car is a Viper." :dunno:

I get dirty looks for driving both cars... I get your a 'Tree huggin *****' dirty looks when driving the Prius from SUV drivers, and get 'OMG your killing the environment dirty looks' from tree hugging Prius Drivers when in the Viper.

Last edited:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...and that yellow banner on the wall will get you some dirty looks here:dunno: :D

Not sure which car I get taken less serious for when I say, "My other car is a Prius," or "My other car is a Viper." :dunno:

I get dirty looks for driving both cars... I get your a 'Tree huggin *****' dirty looks when driving the Prius from SUV drivers, and get 'OMG your killing the environment dirty looks' from tree hugging Prius Drivers when in the Viper.

TomH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Vmax gets the most miles and the Kubota gets the most hours. I have two miles of gravel on my 16 mile commute, takes 18 min. each way. Old GMC van for snow days which is just a half dozen or so here.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
As in a Yamaha VMax motorcycle? New one or old one? I've got the Honda equivalent at the moment (had an 83 V45 and traded up to a 96 Magna). Love the dual nature of the V4 with the lower end torque and top end pull. Always kinda wanted to ride a V65, but the V45 was more or less my first bike, so I didn't need to get carried away, lol.

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked this up- 2006 Audi A6 3.2, fully loaded with low mileage... got it at a steal. Problem is that I had the amp replaced and the sound system is acting faulty. Seems to be a typical problem, hope I can figure it out!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

TomH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As in a Yamaha VMax motorcycle? New one or old one? I've got the Honda equivalent at the moment (had an 83 V45 and traded up to a 96 Magna). Love the dual nature of the V4 with the lower end torque and top end pull. Always kinda wanted to ride a V65, but the V45 was more or less my first bike, so I didn't need to get carried away, lol.

I have 2003 and 1985 Vmax's, both first generation of course, I rode the 85' Max for 15 years and liked it so much I bought a second.

aqwut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Current Rides. The Lancer is the DD for work only.

Attachments

• Rides_Current.jpg
    Rides_Current.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 144

Getnlwr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some really nice cars here! I am just curious as to what some of you do for a living to be able to have the toys that you do.

I'll be getting a picture of my V, bike, and DD shortly.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My 2 daily drivers. One for work and one for going for parts.