[PICS] The only two 360 Forged Concave SRT Vipers in existence!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, enough of being dramatic :lmao:

DaDood and I hooked up today for lunch, and to check out each other's rides after the newest wheel and tire package upgrades from 360 Forged. DaDood is running 19x10/20x13 Concave Mesh with 285/345 Nitto Invo's. I'm running 19x10/20x12.5 Concave Ten's with 275/345 Nitto Invo's. DaDood is lowered with Eibachs/caps, and I with KWV2s. I'm gonna come down just a hair in the rear, and then get my alignment done.

I think both cars look sinister in their own unique way, and we're both excited to get them back out in the wild next spring:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW! Still can't believe you guys live so close. Cars look great guys, congrats!

Andy Wheeler

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both cars look fantastic. Those wheels really set them off, and as you said in their own way. Thanks for posting the pictures.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My snake is gonna look pretty plain next to you guys. Guess I'll just have to be louder with the full belanger setup then :p

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayum those 2 rides are KILLER!!!! The black is just pure evil. And the 10 spokes just really pop out at you. Andy you will have to build one more set (8 spokes) this summer you just dont know it yet :D

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, my wife just looked at the pictures and she said "Yeah babe, your Viper looks mean, but Ryan's looks amazing!"

I need a divorce lawyer.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh, my wife just looked at the pictures and she said "Yeah babe, your Viper looks mean, but Ryan's looks amazing!"

I need a divorce lawyer.

Haha...well, lets get some better pics when it isn't cloudy, spitting snow, with wind chills in the 20s...she might feel differently then!

Pappa Prich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Ryan -- Both cars look great!!! Congrats on the setup guys.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha...well, lets get some better pics when it isn't cloudy, spitting snow, with wind chills in the 20s...she might feel differently then!
Actually, a picture of the black car in the snow would be pretty cool....

Any chance they will change their mind about making another set of those black wheels?

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, a picture of the black car in the snow would be pretty cool....

Any chance they will change their mind about making another set of those black wheels?

PM member FLATOUT....Andy is the 360 Forged rep here on the VCA. He can probably get you a better timeline as to when they might be able to make some new sets.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan,

Like I said, I knew everyone was going to be a hater of the black on black.

-Dood

I don't see anyone "hating" on your car. It looks great. Just don't park it next to a blue Viper coupe if you don't want the attention being re-directed. Don't worry, most cars of any make/model fall into that same situation. ;)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, just made my "oh" face. They look awesome. Ryan your car looks amazing. Dood gotta say to me though that murdered out look is so menacing, I love it, can't wait to see it in person.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan,

Like I said, I knew everyone was going to be a hater of the black on black.

-Dood

I love the black on black!!! Looks great. I once had a black on black C6 Vette convertible and won best in Vette class against about 15 other cars and the only mod was black wheels. I wanted a Viper again so I sold it and now have my '03 silver SRT-10, but I would love to have one like yours! The black did drive me a little crazy keeping it clean. Hank, your's looks great too--thanks for sharing the pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave