[pics] The rare and elusive Snow Viper ACR

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must have been an extremely short drive to only have melted the snow around the vents. I started my '06 just to move it about 100 feet and subsequently burned my hand when connecting a battery charger. My point is that they heat up quick!

OP
OP
T

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, short drive. I stopped on the way from home to the local do-it-yourself car wash.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here remember seeing the "original" Snow Viper ACR at the Ohio Holiday Party in Dayton March of 2010? It was a factory mule ACR with "dualies" for wheels...no joke.

Bob, I know that you were present...but, so far, I have not found a photo of that car to post. Maybe someone else has one. COOL idea that worked in the snow!!

Of course, I would NOT recommend that anyone else try this...especially as I do recall a "misadventure" experienced by one member in another state who tried to eliminate the hydroplane effect of heavy rain on a Gen IV Viper by installing 275's on all 4 corners...BAD IDEA !!!!

Ask and you shall receive. Believe it or not these are the only two shots I have of the car. That was a great night. Ralph had come down to the party.
CIMG12101.JPG

CIMG12171.JPG

Damn it!!! A party I somehow musta missed

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How's this for salt??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 117

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My snow snake is also rare and elusive... haven't seen him in days.

You must be registered for see images attach

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smell that? Yeah, that's jealousy. Man I wish I could tear around in winter with a custom widebody R8 (or Lambo!)

So awesome.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, I promised myself to keep the result of my current restoration project out of the bad winter weather... do any of the detailing experts have a winter plan?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R