Pics! VA/MD Viper Crab Feast

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had something like 40 Vipers show up at the Annual Viper Crab Feast put on by the VA/MD Viper Club. Special thanks to Gus Strakes and Ron Hickey for a wonderful event! There were prizes, good food, and - most importantly - lots of Vipers who got together in downtown Anapolis and then headed out for fresh Chesapeake Bay *****.

We've got pics and a few short videos at http://www.elams.org

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great day with great people.......Oh yea the ***** were good to.............

Dan, Great job with the pictures!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The crab feast cruise through Annapolis was a traffic stopping event - literally ! Downtown Annapolis was amazing !
I have a few more photos from the sidelines.. and a few more of the Kent Island event as well. email me and I'll send them if desired.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad,

Thought you were just joking with me because you read the rest of the post of my "Story that has to be told!!!(MANDATORY READING)". Thought you were getting back at me is all.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt, the Gen 1 RT/10 is mine and the front fascia is from Autoform. The fascia is VERY nice, adds a totally different look and installs easily as well. If you decide to get one send me an e-mail and we'll get you the painted side pieces to go along with it....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960