Picture of Viper Collection

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for all the interest in the pictures and additional
requests of high res pictures. If anyone else would like
some more pictures just e-mail me direct.

If anyone out there knows of any unique collectible Vipers for sale in the future, please e-mail me. (Reasonable price)

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Well I added another Viper to my collection today, a 1997 Blue with White Stripes RT10.

I almost bought a Black SRT10 from a friend but decided on the 97 RT10.

I still might buy a SRT but then I would probably have to say GoodBye to the 96 GTS and I do not know if that would be a good idea or not.

HEY GUYS GIVE ME SOME INPUT!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you pick up that low mileage Blue/White RT from Cali??? Friend of mine was looking at the same car...It sounded like that RT was super nice!

IMHO...Keep the GTS...With 1800 SRT-10's this year...there will be some used ones later on...Now what you "need" is a Comp Coupe!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a straightup trade...my red SRT-10 that is on order for your house...you keep the Vipers
smile.gif

Beautiful home.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
Clark

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dakota Viper Collector:
One of the best things about North Dakota, we have the third lowest auto insurance rates in the country.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmmmmm...........I wonder how long it will take to convince my partners to move the company to ND....

spdrcrj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DVC....sweet cars. I suggest keeping the '96 GTS for another 7 months. Then when I return from my deployment (hopefully in 7 months), I'll sell my Vette and get your GTS.
yesnod.gif

Seriously though, beautiful set of cars. Ever think about setting them up in a red, white, and blue scheme with an american flag drapped across the white cars hood for a photo?

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In terms of value you are perfectly right. I would myself not go with a new SRT10. I would instead buy a ORECA Chassie and have it rebuilt to race specs. They are still available and there were only 50 or so built of them...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dakota Viper Collector:
Well I added another Viper to my collection today, a 1997 Blue with White Stripes RT10.

I almost bought a Black SRT10 from a friend but decided on the 97 RT10.

I still might buy a SRT but then I would probably have to say GoodBye to the 96 GTS and I do not know if that would be a good idea or not.

HEY GUYS GIVE ME SOME INPUT!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
While my 4th Viper showed up on Sunday (1997 RT10 Blue and White Stripes).
I got to say it looks GREAT!! Van Dam Trucking delivered it and at a great rate, I would suggest them to anyone looking for a good deal on delivery.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice collection! :cool: Now, get the black SRT. 1st year and rumour is that the full 1800 won't be built due to late release. Keep the 92,GT2 and the 97.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Bismarck?!?! :ooo: I grew up there! (In the neighborhood on the big hill around Divide and 26th street). I hardly ever meet anyone from Bismarck since I moved away about 14 years ago.

Have you been in Bismarck long?

Cheers,
Kent
(now in SLC, UT) [/quote

I have been in business in Bismarck for about 18 years (23 years old at that time) but I commuted from New Leipzig (75 miles SW) for the first 5 years. So I must have moved to Bismarck shortly after you left. I live in the SW part of the city (on Fox Island).

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
I have been in business in Bismarck for about 18 years (23 years old at that time) but I commuted from New Leipzig (75 miles SW) for the first 5 years. So I must have moved to Bismarck shortly after you left. I live in the SW part of the city (on Fox Island).

Wow, this just gets more and more interesting. I spent the first few years of my life in Elgin (for the non-ND readers out there -- just a few miles from New Leipzig).

Are you sure we're not related? :D
Any of these names ring a bell: Daniels, Heupel, or Schock?

YES, I know them all. Everyone in those small towns seem to be related somehow. The joke in those small rural towns is "If your mom and dad got a divorce would they still be brother and sister" HA HA

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
YES, I know them all. Everyone in those small towns seem to be related somehow. The joke in those small rural towns is "If your mom and dad got a divorce would they still be brother and sister" HA HA

Seriously, I think I'm related to 99% of the folks in Grant county. The names I mentioned are all close relatives of mine (and include my last name as well!).

You might know ***** Heupel (Bismarck), as he's my uncle. Or Grant and Ida D in New Leipzig?

So, what do you do in Bismarck? (if you don't want to talk about it on a public board, I understand.)

Sorry to go on and on, I just never meet anyone from my old 'neighborhood'.

-Kent

I own two communications' companies (UNICOM &amp; Bis-Man Mobile Phone) as well as a C-store (UNISTOP). Your uncle ***** used to work with my dad in New Leipzig many years ago. ***** and his son fill gas at my C-store. I sold Grant, his two-way radio system. My mom used to take care of Ida's dad (I believe), I think I was about four or five years old at the time.

I also bought a farm and ranch south of New Leipzig about 10 years ago. I also went into the sign business about 4 years ago. If you ever need some lettering for anything, let me know.

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dakota Viper Collector: If you want A viper that would hold value, try a 95 emerald green w/ grey or an 01 saphire blue w/ black or cognac