Pictures in posts

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any problem uploading pics. I keep seeing guys posting 3 or 4 pics in a row on one reply. How do they do that without loosing the reply/post when going back to get the other photo? Make any sense? I can get 1 picture in but when I go back to search for the second pics and come back the post is gone? Also, what happens with MSNgroups photos? Where's the best site for pics or How Too? :confused:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I do it is I upload all the pics I have at once. I then copy and paste all the IMG tags and paste in Notebook, once I have all of the IMG tags in Notebook I copy the entire file and then paste in the VCA post box. Hope that makes sense

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10SPEED, I did that and it worked but the pics come out as : http yaddyyaddy and whenI click on them the are small thumbnails??? any help. Check my test on Test forum. THX for the HELP!!!!! :confused: :confused: :)

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see these different picture posts by PictureMan and others that have 5 or 6 full size pics 1 after another. How do the do that?? V10, I tried what you said with Notebook and I got the HTP address and no pics opened. The Http pics were real small.