Pictures of me on autobahn and mid-ohio

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This was my first time on autobahn and got 1st place in Super SRT Class.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is at Mid-Ohio with the Porsche Club.

This was on the Saturday when the weather was clearing up...Wish he would have taken some on Sunday when it was beautiful out. See Vipers can drive in the rain :2tu:

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to track my '08 next year.

You have no idea what you are missing!! You gotta go to Mid-Ohio next year Leslie can give you some more info on that too. I will be there next year. If the weather is nice, I'll be there in April again with the Porsche Club.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tracked my '01 last year in PA. and had a blast! Kinda scary when I thought about it after the fact considering my tires were seven years old at the time. I've got new PS2 rubber for the '01 now care of JonB. but I plan to take the '08 out next year. :drive:
You have no idea what you are missing!! You gotta go to Mid-Ohio next year Leslie can give you some more info on that too. I will be there next year. If the weather is nice, I'll be there in April again with the Porsche Club.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow Jeff the pictures look great!

I have to tell everyone Jeff is an EXCELLENT driver, he was scarin' the CRAP outta everyone in his run group they were all just tooooo slow for him hahaaa!

He was doing 150+on the back straight and I have to say he likes to brake VERY late:)

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tracked my '01 last year in PA. and had a blast! Kinda scary when I thought about it after the fact considering my tires were seven years old at the time. I've got new PS2 rubber for the '01 now care of JonB. but I plan to take the '08 out next year. :drive:

Oooo yeah, that is no good. I love the new PS2's on my car but only thing I hate about them is that they take a couple more laps to warm up compared to the Kumho's I had before which would easily be warmed after the first lap. Glad you make the purchase and these tires last a very long time.

wow Jeff the pictures look great!

I have to tell everyone Jeff is an EXCELLENT driver, he was scarin' the CRAP outta everyone in his run group they were all just tooooo slow for him hahaaa!

He was doing 150+on the back straight and I have to say he likes to brake VERY late:)

Thanks Leslie!! haha and I got plenty of room to brake later :lmao::lmao: If I go to PCA again in April, what group will they put me then?

G

Gotvenom 08

Sweet pics Jeff! Your car looks excellent on the track.(even for a yellow car):D

And with Leslie as your instructor.It's a win win for every one.I know she won't steer you wrong( pun intended):D

Well done on your 1st place finish at autobahn too.

Remember brake fluid flush at my place in spring.Maybe an upgrade of pads too??? Can do all the fluids also.Let me know.

Timbo

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet pics Jeff! Your car looks excellent on the track.(even for a yellow car):D

And with Leslie as your instructor.It's a win win for every one.I know she won't steer you wrong( pun intended):D

Well done on your 1st place finish at autobahn too.

Remember brake fluid flush at my place in spring.Maybe an upgrade of pads too??? Can do all the fluids also.Let me know.

Timbo
Hell yeah she is great. I was shocked myself being first place. Yeah for sure on the fluids this spring.

Very nice pics! I love them!

Observed two things:

1 - You lapped the red car! ;)

2 - I recognize your passenger. :D

Yeah I lapped quite a few cars at both tracks :lmao::lmao: Yeah she's such a dorky instructor :D

Wow those are great photos! I really like the reflection of the car in the water in pics 7,8.

That did turn out well on that reflection! People loved that picture at the track too.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Water? That was a rivulet!

Cash..... please comment on PS-2 in the wet? Thank You. Many will thank you.

OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Water? That was a rivulet!

Cash..... please comment on PS-2 in the wet? Thank You. Many will thank you.

Yeah, it was crazy! Honestly, I was pretty impress how well it did in the wet. Of course, never as good as dry. Compare it to the Kumho XS I had on, PS2 hands down in the wet. As for the second day in the dry sunny day, it grips up very well but takes abit more time to warm up compare to the Kumho's. There was an EVO that spun out in front of me and I believe it was a STI that went off the track but maybe Leslie can correct me on this.

Btw, thank you very much getting all the parts for me in time and the team tech 6pt harness. I love it alot!!! Glad you got me to purchase those. Again, thanks for the little present model of my car :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Leslie!! haha and I got plenty of room to brake later :lmao::lmao: If I go to PCA again in April, what group will they put me then?

I hope at LEAST B if not A!

I will convince them it's in the best interest of everyone's rear mirror seeing that yellow beast overtaking them:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope at LEAST B if not A!

I will convince them it's in the best interest of everyone's rear mirror seeing that yellow beast overtaking them:D

:lmao: That be awesome!!! At least, I would have better challenge with them guys haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cash,
Great pics!!! I had the same car bought new in 06...I sold it but I know it traded hands again..The last 3 of the vin was 824 is it yours now..???/Kevin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte