Pictures of my new 2009 Viper.

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i HATE the color white! but it really, really looks good on this car. didn't like white on the previous generations, but it really shows off the body of the 3rd+ gen vipers. especially the coupes. your car is dead ****!

Blazeone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, great car.:2tu: I checked it out when I bought mine.

Drag that pile ;) down to the cars and coffee this Saturday "7th" morning at Starbucks in Uptown Park. We need some more Vipers to represent.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, great car.:2tu: I checked it out when I bought mine.

Drag that pile ;) down to the cars and coffee this Saturday "7th" morning at Starbucks in Uptown Park. We need some more Vipers to represent.
I will if the exhaust system gets done at the dealer this week. The 3m clear bra came out perfect. Did you notice they removed the forum from the Houston site? Not much play and kind of cleans it up anyway.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet ride! Does it come with the track extension on the front splitter, like the ACR?

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet ride! Does it come with the track extension on the front splitter, like the ACR?
Thanks. No extension on the aero coupes but its finished nicely at the front edge. Dealer body shop got the little clear coat marks out too by a light wet sand.

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, even I was ********** reading your story about the other one, and while some things just can't be replaced, you can still do almost as good, as evidenced here.

That car is absolutely stunning, enjoy it. How many of those were made?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad that you are back in a Viper and it looks beautiful. I hope the insurance was at least civil on settling your claim and I hope the thief was prosecuted to the full extent of the law for trashing the wicked cool GTS you built.