Pictures of Painted Hood Liner Logo

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got around to taking some pictures of the painted hood liner I got from JonB at the PartsRack.

The paint job is absolutely perfect and looks even better in person!!! It is kind of hard to see in the pictures but the paint is Viper red with sparkle silver to match the silver stripes that will be painted on my car.

Thanks again JonB!!

You must be registered for see images

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
I finally got around to taking some pictures of the painted hood liner I got from JonB at the PartsRack.

The paint job is absolutely perfect and looks even better in person!!! It is kind of hard to see in the pictures but the paint is Viper red with sparkle silver to match the silver stripes that will be painted on my car.

Thanks again JonB!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey buddy! It was good to see you at the last meeting. Can't wait till we can go out racing on the weekend and stuff.
embarass.gif

I didn't know that you were getting the hood pad too. I was planning on it also. How was your experience with Parts rack?

OP
OP
A

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Trey,

Good to see you too - sorry I could not stay longer. Hopefully I will actually show-up at a Viper meeting in a Viper soon.

I have bought over $4,000 in parts from the PartRack over the past 5 months and have had nothing but great results. I would highly recommend JonB.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Hey Trey,

Good to see you too - sorry I could not stay longer. Hopefully I will actually show-up at a Viper meeting in a Viper soon.

I have bought over $4,000 in parts from the PartRack over the past 5 months and have had nothing but great results. I would highly recommend JonB.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The hood pad looks awesome!
cool.gif

Can't wait to see it on your car!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the pics.. but all that comes up is
empty pic boxes????
I have netscape as my browser and never had a problem seeing
pics before. Did you take them down?

JIM

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimandela:
I would love to see the pics.. but all that comes up is
empty pic boxes????
I have netscape as my browser and never had a problem seeing
pics before. Did you take them down?

JIM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim,

I use Netscape too but I think he must have taken them down because they have been up all day. They look awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4