Pictures of Snakes posted on Gallery

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just posted some pics on the Gallery. Do not know how to get them from the Gallery to here. Will get some better pics this weekend. Enjoy.

Bindy

Reaction score
Dude....go to the image you want to post, somewhere under it is this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
4540My_Pictures0021-med.jpg
</pre><hr />

Copy that into your post and you get this:

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Nice! That's my dream driveway. A Viper and a H2 for a second vehicle. If this is your house, I hate you! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim...........this car was bought from Jeff in NY(twinviper), and the CCW wheels came from Mannie (superbar)
in CA, both good people from this board. Those wheels were the ones on his red beauty which is on the CCW website. I have to take them to John at CCW soon to get them high polished on one of John's awesome polishing machines.

Bindy

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Sir Macedo (Macedo Motorsports) and Sean Roe for taking care of this snake. They make it look good and run awesome. :2tu: Hats off to both!!!! :headbang: Now, we got to start on the RT soon. :cool:

Bindy

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking beasts in the driveway, but that's not a rainbow sticker I see on the back of the VW in the garage is it??? ;)

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RX, I told my wife that and she frowned........LOL!! Nah, no rainbow sticker here. There is a "U" (University of Miami) decal on the window with a blue sneaky pete on the bottom, and a big round soccer ball magnet on the trunk.

That was funny as I have been wanting her to get rid of the VW but she loves her lil' turbo buggie. :rolleyes:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RX, I told my wife that and she frowned........LOL!!

so much for me borrowing the condo on the gulf this year!!! :eek: haa ha!!

Your RT is sooo much nicer than the one that was for sale up here last year. Nice color and I love the wheels. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks RX, the RT really does get a lot of attention on the road. I took it out yesterday and I felt I was in some super exotic as the stares and smiles and props just kept coming. It was all good. Had this redhead beauty that was in lust with the car but I don't think her boy was too thrilled with the attention she was giving me. I think they started fighting in his car as we drove down 436 which is a long long main road. Just had to laugh. The power of the snake!!!!!!!!

You are welcome to the condo anytime I can get you in there.
Let me know ahead of time and it should not be a problem.

Bindy