Pictures of Viper Days at Texas World Speedway

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the second time I've heard that about the F-40. Hard to believe but hey, I've never been in one...

Don't worry about the lack of comments, we were probably to busy downloadinbg. Thanks for posting the pictures, there was a lot of innovation on display there that could benefit all Viper owners and was remarkably inexpensive (cooling ducts under the fascia for one). The Woodhouse/Foster splitters were way cool but did you happen to notice the World of Outlaes rear brake setup on Bob Woodhouse's car? Wild! Hope you get that Snake of your own soon, thanks againb for the shots.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wantnaviper:
If anyone knows where I could post them. I've got a few Mpegs of Vipers also. If someone is willing to host them I can e-mail them to them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will drop you an e-mail about hosting them on our Kansas City site. Don't e-mail them just yet (I have ultra slow dial up) - I will let you know and will give you an e-mail address to send them to. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Chris

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, my car isn't anywhere in there (except way in the garage background behind Bob W. and Foster's cars). I guess my butt sticking out from under the hood Sunday morning wasn't very photogenic.......

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Moore:
WOW! Great bunch of pictures
You must be registered for see images

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would say that - you're in a bunch of them........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine