Pinnacle Sovereign

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to buy mine from an online company called "Autogeek" It isn't cheap but is very nice. I use Griots Garage brand carnuba also and it is great as are all their polishes and waxes.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to buy mine from an online company called "Autogeek" It isn't cheap but is very nice. I use Griots Garage brand carnuba also and it is great as are all their polishes and waxes.

Which do you prefer, Griots or Pinnacle? I use Griots, but was thinking about trying Pinnacle out. Is it worth the switch?

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can buy it at autogeek or the pinnacle websites. Autogeek usually has it on sale 2 for 1 sometime in December before Christmas. That's when I always purchase some.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autogeek currently has Pinnacle Souveran wax on sale if anyone is interested. It's buy one get one free.

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used both Pinnicle is the best I now use Wolfgang sealant then pinnicle as a top coat makes the paint glow Best ive seen and used Ive tried them all

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll like it, I've been using Pinnacle since I got my '02. I'm with NeilS, Wolfgang makes a great sealant. I've been using it for about four years or so now. It gives the car a nice "wet look". By the way you'll enjoy Pinnacle's easy on and easy off design. Consider joining Autogeek. They have great forums regarding auto detailing and products. Not to mention they are always running great and timely sales.

jim

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wolfgang and pinnacle are the same company. their both made by autogeek.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered from AutoGeek. Thanks

How do you like it? It does go on and off very easy and looks great on black but as I am sure you are finding out it lacks durability.

If you like carnuaba products give Supernatural which is also sold by AutoGeek a try. It has all the same great properties as PS but is much more durable.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You can complain about the price of Pinnacle, but you cant argue with the results. By far my favorite wax and the results are absolutely amazing. I was hoping this was a notice for their 2 for 1 special sale.

Tried Adams new carnuba last year and was very un-impressed. Also tried turbo wax and while I will use it for my daily driver, I dont think it had the depth or feel of Pinnacle. Plan to go back to Pinnacle this year.

I'm also one of those crazy people that find the durability a non-issue as I find waxing the Viper almost "medicinal". Will have to look at the Wolfgang sealant.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can complain about the price of Pinnacle, but you cant argue with the results. By far my favorite wax and the results are absolutely amazing. I was hoping this was a notice for their 2 for 1 special sale.

Tried Adams new carnuba last year and was very un-impressed. Also tried turbo wax and while I will use it for my daily driver, I dont think it had the depth or feel of Pinnacle. Plan to go back to Pinnacle this year.

I'm also one of those crazy people that find the durability a non-issue as I find waxing the Viper almost "medicinal". Will have to look at the Wolfgang sealant.

Do you take the Pinnacle OFF by hand or machine?