Pittsburgh Vipers

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone near the pittsburgh area that has an aftermarket exhaust on there gts or rt10 that would be willing to let me here what it sounds like to give me an idea to what some of the different brands sound like before i purchase one.
Sorry if this sounds like a noob request but when it comes to vipers Iam still very new to this car being that I have only owned it for 2 months.

Thanks

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're more than welcome to listen to mine. I have a B&B exhaust with no cats. Altough the turbo manifolds and turbos make is sound a little different than it used to sound with supercharger and headers.

I also installed a Randon Tech cat back system with high flow cats on a friends GTS. I'm sure you could check it out as well.

I'm about 20 miles south of the Burgh.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see another person from the Pittsburgh area on here. I never installed my ROE exhaust on my RT/10, so I won't be any help for you. Simms car sounds awesome if you want to take him up on his offer.

PittsS2B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High flow cats, no mufflers here, but I am about 1 hour from Pittsburgh Airport in NE Ohio. If you want to take a road trip to hear it, let me know.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone near the pittsburgh area that has an aftermarket exhaust on there gts or rt10 that would be willing to let me here what it sounds like to give me an idea to what some of the different brands sound like before i purchase one.
Sorry if this sounds like a noob request but when it comes to vipers Iam still very new to this car being that I have only owned it for 2 months.

Thanks
I suggest you get in touch with William at Dynamic Racing in Pittsburgh. William has custom built one of the baddest sounding exhaust systems i have ever heard on a gen-2. He has one of the systems on his 97 GTS that you can hear.:usa:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest you get in touch with William at Dynamic Racing in Pittsburgh. William has custom built one of the baddest sounding exhaust systems i have ever heard on a gen-2. He has one of the systems on his 97 GTS that you can hear.:usa:

Never heard of these guys. Where are they located?

WRD97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the referral.
Actually the correct name of the performance shop in Pittsburgh is:

DYNAMICS SERVICE CENTER
5444 Penn Ave
Pittsburgh, Pa 15206

established in 1984

WRD97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks
Try downloading this link:

Car shows attract crowds, donations: Watch the video - Niagara Falls Review - Ontario, CA

it is from coverage by the NIAGARA FALLS REVIEW of the VIPER Event at Niagara Falls Sept. 2009
the first 14 seconds are a "sound bite" of my 1997 Viper GTS at idle and pulling out from the
show space.

OP
OP
V

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wanted to thank everone for the offers, I would love to meet up with all of you.

I am free on weekends any time just let me know.

Thanks jeff

OP
OP
V

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just an idea I was thinking about we should all try and meet up this weekend somewhere near pittsburgh its calling for good weather and I would love to meet up with some other viper owners and that gives me a good reason to get out of the house.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an idea I was thinking about we should all try and meet up this weekend somewhere near pittsburgh its calling for good weather and I would love to meet up with some other viper owners and that gives me a good reason to get out of the house.

Sounds good. I have some stuff going on with the family this weekend, but I definitely want to get my car out again before winter arrives. I'm PM you my cell.

If you are not in a rush to do your exhaust over winter, you may want to wait till spring/summer for the next PA/WV VCA meet. This would be a good chance to hear many types of exhaust.

v10Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're more than welcome to listen to mine. I have a B&B exhaust with no cats. Altough the turbo manifolds and turbos make is sound a little different than it used to sound with supercharger and headers.

I also installed a Randon Tech cat back system with high flow cats on a friends GTS. I'm sure you could check it out as well.

I'm about 20 miles south of the Burgh.

What city?
I grew up in Monongahela! @ 26 miles south (or upriver)of the Burgh. :)

To the OP-
Just getting rid of the "crossover pipe" is reason enough to change the exhaust!

OP
OP
V

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good. I have some stuff going on with the family this weekend, but I definitely want to get my car out again before winter arrives. I'm PM you my cell.

If you are not in a rush to do your exhaust over winter, you may want to wait till spring/summer for the next PA/WV VCA meet. This would be a good chance to hear many types of exhaust.

I am looking foward to the next meet but if you ever want to meet before we get our first snow just give me a call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets