PJP's Venom - 1st Place

PJP's Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Monster Mash Halloween Car Show at Bald Hill in Farmingville on Long Island last Saturday, 10/24/10, and my '06 Viper, PJP's Patriot, took 1st place in the Exotic Car Class. Snakes do Rule!

OP
OP
P

PJP's Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PJP, CONGRATS and hope to see you this weekend my friend :2tu:
Thanks, Adrian! Have a wedding Sat. night and a late night wedding after-party (something new with the young people!?) and grandkids coming by on Sunday. So - thus far we will have to pass on a great Sunday Cruise. If things change, I will let you know. But as it stands now, it's a no go for Sunday. Have a Blast! We'll catch all next time around.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Adrian! Have a wedding Sat. night and a late night wedding after-party (something new with the young people!?) and grandkids coming by on Sunday. So - thus far we will have to pass on a great Sunday Cruise. If things change, I will let you know. But as it stands now, it's a no go for Sunday. Have a Blast! We'll catch all next time around.

Peter, for the month of Nov. if the weather stays nice we will be driving :drive::headbang::drive:

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cobra is off the road for the winter :crazy2:

There better be some awesome cruises come April!!! PJP hope to see you Sunday, going out with this group is ALWAYS a fun time!

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gave up already? There is no snow, no threat of snow. Break that Cobra back out!

Ahhhh I doubt it will happen, but come April be prepared! I have some plans for it over the winter :bigsmile: Well thats if I dont save my money for a viper! Pete we NEED to get you some better shots, some of those pictures makes your yellow look dull.

Have any of you guys been down to Flowerfields for the car shows they host? There will be a bunch next year that Im sure the crew will want to go down there and take some trophies home!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper