Plasti-fun

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good!

I am very tempted to do this but just have some reservations about the dip getting behind the body panels and just not looking great after its removed.

Same concerns I had. There are some areas that are a PITA to clean up afterwards but honestly I spent more time taping and masking then I did spraying. Buy a lot of 3m painters tape and paper. I covered the wheels, wheel wells, radiator, pulled the hood and taped the hell out of everything.

-Tim

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same concerns I had. There are some areas that are a PITA to clean up afterwards but honestly I spent more time taping and masking then I did spraying. Buy a lot of 3m painters tape and paper. I covered the wheels, wheel wells, radiator, pulled the hood and taped the hell out of everything.

-Tim

I'm interested to know if you 'dipped' the door jambs? Did you strip the seal and then spray or just tape off parts (such that blue would show if you look close, or...?)

post up some pics of the detailed areas if you have any! If not, don't worry about it.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
8 hrs to complete? Tim, when are we doing this to my GTS?

Looks sweet brother.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May I request better, higher resolution pics of the completed car. Hard to pass judgement from what looks like old cell phone pics.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog