Please post pics of 20's all around

OP
OP
J

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a nice looking Vette. But this is a Gen 1/2 VIPER forum is it not?

No your right. I was making a point. A fellow member who doesnt know me made a valid point about puny brakes on a big wheel. I was just showing him that I understood. :D

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Dave. There isn't anything much more dorky looking than some bigazz wheel with puny little brakes behind it. Sorry to offend those who haven't realized it yet, but it's true. I can't even take a Viper seriously when I see one with that particular mismatch.

Agree. Absolutely stupid to ruin the performance of a VIPER with 20" wheels. Even with bigger rotors it's just stupid and still looks stupid. Just buy an Escalade with 22s and call it a day.

OP
OP
J

johncbourg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. Absolutely stupid to ruin the performance of a VIPER with 20" wheels. Even with bigger rotors it's just stupid and still looks stupid. Just buy an Escalade with 22s and call it a day.

Whatever. :rolleyes: Do you even own one? Viper performance?! Do you know what that is?! What do you know about it other than this forum or a Motor Trend mag!? :lmao:

Enthusiast is code for "I dont own one, but feel compelled to add my pointless input"

So instead of puttin your .02 in this thread..save all your meaningless inputs, and go buy one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most (including ME) will never drive their viper on a road race course often enough or hard enough to lose that performance the 20's give up. id kill for the larger wheel and lip on mine. id easily give up what little performance it loses for that....

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
most (including ME) will never drive their viper on a road race course often enough or hard enough to lose that performance the 20's give up. id kill for the larger wheel and lip on mine. id easily give up what little performance it loses for that....

Was my philosophy when getting 20's. I'm not out to set any records on road courses. Although the rotor's look good, and obviously are better. The stock ones work fine for me now, and isn't a deal breaker for looks for me.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That bit made me choke on my cup off tea.. coming from Phill:lmao::lmao::lmao:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You gonna be out on the next drive? Let us assault our eardrums in unison! I just threw my old exhaust back on with headers, and methinks a hearing aid will be in my left ear's near future!

Don't do the rear, man...the side looks sick! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala