Pocono-CSD Memorial Day Weekend

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pocono....A Celebration of Speed and Design May 26-29, 2007 Pocono, PA

www.pocono-csd.com or 609-397-8866

2006 VIPER is named as an official Marque of Pocono-CSD!

A four day gathering of great marques at Pocono Raceway & The Inn at Pocono Manor(Host Hotel)

May 26: Afternoon Wine & Cheese welcome party & Club get together

May 27: Concours + Awards Dinner at the Inn at Pocono Manor

May 28-29: Track Sessions at Pocono Raceway. All track sessions are on the 2.5 mile road course.

...and all in the relaxed atmoshpere of the Pocono Mountains.

This event is open to the Viper Nation! Please join the NJ VCA in celebrating our car and it's awesome tradition on the track against such marques as Ferrari,Lambogini,Pantera,Corvette and Maserati.

You DO NOT have to attend all four days, you can just come up for the concours if you'd like, so please go to the site and register, if you register before April 1 you'll save a $100.00 :2tu: ON YOUR TRACK FEE

All Viper owners who register and attend the event will recieve an awesome goodie bag filled with tremendous Viper goodies :D

www.pocono-csd.com just click on it!

I hope to see you there :headbang:

Bobby Cerchione :usa:
NJ VCA President
NE ZD

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested for the two track days and noted the following requirements (besides the usual stuff for us novice trakers):

- Brake fluid less than two months old - will either do it the old fashioned or get a Motive Products Power Bleeder (to make it a one person job).

- Fully attached Fire Extinguisher - Roe Racing makes a nice one.

- No convertibles without rollbar - glad I just ordered an Autoform top (that was on sale though March 31st)!!!

Ron

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This an awesome event even if you just want to hang for the day and do the concourse. It's always impressive to have the viper pit stocked with cars, so come out and join us for a day in the sun and checking out some awesome cars.

monstersteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone can help me find out where to get hooked up with clubs/events that I can get on any race track or autocross I would appreciate it.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have both of these events coming up. Check out our site, www.njviperclub.com and go to event calendar. You'll find the link to CSD and the registration form form for the AutoX Event at Giants Stadium.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm interested for the two track days and noted the following requirements (besides the usual stuff for us novice trakers):

- Brake fluid less than two months old - will either do it the old fashioned or get a Motive Products Power Bleeder (to make it a one person job).

- Fully attached Fire Extinguisher - Roe Racing makes a nice one.

- No convertibles without rollbar - glad I just ordered an Autoform top (that was on sale though March 31st)!!!

Ron

I was at this event last year... great time!

Just a note; Viper convertables are allowed to run with factory sport hoops. You do not need a hard top or true rollbar.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called the other day (609-397-8866) - its not too late. I think the his name was Joe (real nice guy) - it was the same guy who ran Pocono for us last August.

I'm in for both track days and bringing the family. Arriving mid-day Sunday and expect the wife and kids (8 and 10 year olds) will hang in the pool - anyone else bringing kids?

I was a bit confused by the forms - it seemed to imply that you had to have an inspection done by a qualified tech prior to getting there. Joe (?) said no, they'll start inspections Sunday at the Manor at about 3:30 as well as at the track Monday morning.

Hey Dave, not to be a copy-cat, but I just got my Autoform hardtop. :2tu:

Ron

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear the family is going:D
I'm bringing my family too, we are staying around the corner at the Great Wolfe Lodge an indoor waterpark, that should keep them occupied while Daddy's out playing:2tu:

It's not too late VCA!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We always love to see our friend Adrian at an event!:2tu:

Now for those of you planning out your Memorial day weekend, I believe CSD should be included in your plans. It's only 1.5 hours from NYC straight out route 80. Make this your Sunday drive:drive: and make your passenger do this:omg: .........

Hope to see you at Pocono-CSD www.pocono-csd.com

Bobby:usa:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just called the other day (609-397-8866) - its not too late. I think the his name was Joe (real nice guy) - it was the same guy who ran Pocono for us last August.

I'm in for both track days and bringing the family. Arriving mid-day Sunday and expect the wife and kids (8 and 10 year olds) will hang in the pool - anyone else bringing kids?

I was a bit confused by the forms - it seemed to imply that you had to have an inspection done by a qualified tech prior to getting there. Joe (?) said no, they'll start inspections Sunday at the Manor at about 3:30 as well as at the track Monday morning.

Hey Dave, not to be a copy-cat, but I just got my Autoform hardtop. :2tu:

Ron

Thats Great Ron. How does the color match?
The first install is a bi*ch. After that it goes easier. I find that if I keep the convertable top down for a day or so it seems to compress it and makes getting the hard top in place easier.
I just put the top back on because I'm heading out to Mid Ohio on Sunday for Voper Days.
See ya at Pocono
Dave

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's go you last minute on the fence Viper owners!:poke:

It's not too late to go to Pocono CSD:D :italy: :usa2:

Take a :drive: on Sunday and show your car at the Inn at Pocono Manor. Let's show the Ferrari guys whats going to happen to them on Monday:buttkick:

We'll have plenty of:meal: and:boozer:

So get off your:*****: and head out to the Pocono Mountains:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's go you last minute on the fence Viper owners!

I think my family and I will take a ride down to the event. We may drive down on Friday and hang out with the family over the weekend and then off to the track Mon & Tues. :D Anybody else driving down from MA/CT/NY?

- Tony

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about my friends in the great state of PA.....This ones right in your backyard:2tu:

Me and Ed may show up. I dont have a cage or a loop and we both have RT/10's, so we cannot participate in driving...:brick:

BUT..... WE sure would like to come by Monday, take pictures and cheer for you guys, is that allowed??? I was there in 2004 and would like to see it again... :drive:

Spectator PA Viper owners allowed???:confused:

Lauri

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lauri,

If you have a hardtop we can let you run in the blue group. I can't promise at this late stage in the game that we will still have a spot for you, but come up prepared just in case.:2tu:

I will only be at the track on Monday, so if you come up make sure you find me.

Remember Sunday is the car show at the Inn at Pocono Manor, that Gen I of yours is looking really sharp....posible trophy winner:2tu:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Packed up the truck and the car in going on the trailer. Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday and Monday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness