Poker Run, Saturday, March 12, 10am

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Fellow Viper owners!

This is a friendly reminder of the upcoming Viper events for the South Central Texas club, next of which is the poker run in Austin this Saturday, March 12th at 10:00am. For details on that and other shindigs please visit our Central Texas VCA Calendar.

Poker Run
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011
Meeting place: Cabela's (15570 IH 35, Buda, TX 78610)
Time: Meet at 10:00am, leave at 10:30am
Description/special instructions:
We're going to try our hand at a poker run (terrible, terrible pun)! We've scouted out various locations all around the outskirts of Austin for the run, and we'll wind up at Cool River for lunch with reserved parking and seating for the final leg of the trip. If you haven't done a poker run before, they're a blast so if you have the time please come out! Instructions and locations will be handed out at the driver's meeting so be sure you come down and meet up with us or you'll be missing all but lunch (which in and of itself wouldn't be too terrible)!

Additionally, we're going to extend the invite to other car nuts (outside of paid VCA members) that want to come out for a $15 entry fee. If you ladies and gentlemen know of any other enthusiasts that want to come out and have fun, feel free to pass along this email. I'll drag along the spreadsheet of paid folks to the meet so be sure and check in with me when you get there so I can cross you off the list!

Lastly, I know a lot of you do NOT check our Central Texas VCA site, but for future reference we have a VCA event planned for the second Saturday of every month this year. Even if I'm in the running for the world's worst president for chapter communication, you can always check the site for details and rest assured we're having something on the second Saturday of the month!

Thank you,

Jason Tiefenauer (jasontiff)
President, South Central Texas VCA
www.CentralTexasVCA.com

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be able to make it...have some construction work going on at the house all weekend...UGH.

But you folks have an awesome time! Free free to stop by and I can throw an extra ace or two in your hand ;)

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't listen to him...he doesn't have any aces. AND DON'T GET IN HIS VAN!