Poor East Bay/Nor Cal Viper Service

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my GTS broken into a few months ago and took the car to Stoneridge Dodge to replace the passenger window as I wanted OEM glass. Also thought I would have them change my oil but when they told me they wanted $200 I passed. After ordering the wrong window and keeping my car for too long I finally got it back. When I opened the door with the new window installed a lot of broken glass fell out of the bottom of the door so obviously they did not clean out the inside of the door very well if at all. There was also a lot of gooey black sealant from the inside of the door panel smeared on the door sill which I had to clean up.

Today I put new speakers in my car a so had the door panels off. Found that when they put the door back together they did not clip the speaker and door lock wires back into their proper place just left them dangling. In my opinion they are not tuned into the Viper and are not a good choice for your service needs in the East Bay. I have had a few other issues with them which I won't expound on here so I for one will not be back. Too bad becasue when Wayne Lew was there and under a different owner they were great.

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had bad service with them also. Very poor communication and I had to return my Viper several times to get the work done properly. I would not recommend them to work on your Viper.

OP
OP
R

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used Kicker RS60.2 door speakers (tweeters and mids). I am pretty happy with them, big sound difference, although they will get the real test on my drive to VOI this week. There is a thread in the GTS forum that I started titled "Anyone Installed Kicker RS60.2 Speakers in Their GTS?that will give you a blow by blow description of what it took to install them. If I decide to replace the Sub Woofers I will use Kicker 10CVT65 . The RS60.2's bolted right in with absolutely no modification and I am told the sub do also. I don't know how this applies to the Gen 3 and 4 as Gen 2 is my focus for now. Will we see you at VOI?

OP
OP
R

rwd4rsk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was cleaning up my Viper for VOI today and still have broken glass falling out of the bottom of the door several months later thanks to them or is that no thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave