Popular Maryland tracks and other Vipers?

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What are the popular Maryland dragstrips, and where do all of you Viper guys race in Maryland? I usually race at Mason Dixon in Hagerstown, but I've never seen any other Vipers there. I'd love to hook up with a couple other Vipers sometime and go to the track.

Colin
2002 GTS

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had an event at Cecil County back in May. As far as tracks:

MIR
Cecil
Mason Dixon

I have been meaning to get out to Mason Dixon, just haven't had the time. The track is only about 25 minutes from my house.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best, most professional track in MD by far (they hold many nationally televised events here...including NHRA, etc.) is "MIR" = Maryland International Raceway in Budds, Creek MD. Its a great venue...check it out at www.mirdrag.com ...ironically I was JUST there to run my Viper for the first time today. :)

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperJohn,
We should meet up this coming Friday at Mason Dixon. They're having a street night. It starts at 5:00p.m.
Are you available Friday?? We'd have a great time!

Colin

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

If you guys think of planning a Friday test&tune sometime, let me know, I'm in Ellicott City, love to join up!

Dave.
03 SRT/10

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you ever come over toward Hagerstown? I might be going to Mason Dixon on 10/20/06. It's a Friday night street night. I'd love to meet up with another fellow Viper owner.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to get myself out to Mason Dixon this year. Something always seems to come up at the last minute. I have the intention of trying to set up a half day rental for the club.

I will try to make it up on the 20th. Is it a test and tune? Will we be able to run our Vipers if we bring them?

OP
OP
L

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It'll be a Street Night. It's brackets with 2 time trial runs. We can all run our Vipers there.