Positive tuner experiences

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is very important to hear about positive experiences that us Viper owners have had with different tuners. Please post if you have dealt with a tuner and had a positive experience worth mentioning. Again this will help to inform others so they can make their choice on who to take their baby to.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had excellent dealings with Apex motorsports, Roe Racing, Parts Rack, and BTR Viper. I will soon have comments on Autoform, Hennessey, and Archer Racing.

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got some parts from Jerry at Autoform and I must say that not only was everything perfect,professional and on time, the crate that the parts came in was a work of art....the shipping guy stopped to comment on how it was one of the nicest crates he had ever seen....Thanks Jerry. I will also add that Parts Rack, Roe Racing and MGM have all been great to work with and I thank them all for the support of this board....

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Marc! Maybe this post will stay open.....

I have had excellent experiences with:

Hennessey Motorsports
JonB
Sean Roe
David Tittle
Roy with TNT
MGW

I would not hesitate to recommend any of them.

Regards,

Martin

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maurice with the NoCal VCA was very helpful and responsive with my floor mat order (got them to me before the holidays!), also, I'm completely satisfied with the product.

MGW was also very responsive with the shift knob I ordered and I would recommend MGW's aftermarket shifters as a nice improvement over the stock bus driver knob.

Summit has usually provided excellent service and competitive prices on most items I have ordered, both for the Viper and other cars.

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great experience with Sean Roe. He is easy to get in touch with and gives great personal attention. The parts arrived exactly when they were supposed to a lived up to their expectations. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone out there.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't bought an exhaust system from Roe, but I was impressed with the one Vip-Rt had on his. I liked it alot! I think Doug Levin is awesome, plus he will do anything he can to help you out.

Now..."Gerald MotorSports"..watch out for that guy! ( I think he filed for bankruptcy since he visits those strip joints so much). hehe!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been in a little different position than most. Somewhat where Jon B is now.

The only retail Viper vendors I have bought from are HMS, Adderwear, Keith Verges/ Speedworks, MGW, My buddy John Purner at Complete Custom Wheel and Paul at Don Scharf Automotive.

I've SOLD to darn near everybody (I was in the Viper community long before I became a member in that regard). Honestly, I haven't had trouble with anybody.

Just like anything else when dealing with money, cross your T's and dot your I's (aka CYA) and you'll probably be okay.

OP
OP
M

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John B. at Parts Rack gets a thumbs up! I called him the other day and got voice mail. I thought, great who knows when I'll hear back (been there before as many of you know). My office phone rings in about 3 minutes. You can't beat that time frame. John seems like a really nice guy, knowledgeable too!

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had good dealings with Doug Levin.... he took almost an entire saturday and helped me get my car ready for a speed trial event.... bled the brakes, installed a 1999 cooling fan, recharged my AC, and took care of a few other little things....

I have also had good dealings Zisser tire when I was looking for a new set of rear tires...

Brooks

http://viper.miamisci.org

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I haven't used any "tuners" for engine work yet, but have utilized some as suppliers. I have also bought various goodies for my Viper and gotten some good pointers from other tuners. Here are the companies I have enjoyed working with so far (in no particular order):<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> MGW (shifter, gas cap, etc.)
<LI> Zaino Brothers (polish and cleaners)
<LI> Northern California VCA (floor mats)
<LI> WOODHOUSE DODGE (exhaust upgrades, brake upgrades, etc.)
<LI> Roe Racing (fire extinguisher, tubes, filters, and advice)
<LI> BTR Performance ("loaner" intake system for Dyno Days and great advice)
<LI> Doug Levin Motorsports (advice, advice and someday much more!)
<LI> Great Brakes (EBC brake pads - Wing King is the best!)
<LI> Jon Brobst (now part of Parts Rack, great advice!)
[/list]

There have been numerous other folks that have been very helpful and I appreciate their help. IMPORTANT NOTE: I would not have found <u>ANY</u> of these folks if it weren't for the VCA and this message board. My hat is off to them all!

Chris

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought porducts from Sean Roe, MGW, TNT Motorsports, and Hennessey Motorsports and have all treated me very good. All have excellent products and knowledge.

Tom Welch with BTR, Doug Levin, and Bill Pemberton have lended their extensive knowledge and experience to me many times. All have made time for me.

I have had NO negative experiences with anyone yet, thank goodness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth