Power Steering Vent Tubes $15

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone else is now making a duplicate of the Hipo Engineering Power Steering Vent Tubes so I am getting out. I made these with all USA parts stop the caps from falling off and creating engine fires. I sold more than 1,000 of them which is pretty good since it only applies to Gen1/2 cars. Dodge fixed it with Gen3's.

I have 24 of them ready now and have more tubes in a box but need to order more Viton rubber before those are ready. PM me with address and I will go in order of PM's for $15 each. $5 shipping anywhere in the US.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone else is now making a duplicate of the Hipo Engineering Power Steering Vent Tubes so I am getting out. I made these with all USA parts stop the caps from falling off and creating engine fires. I sold more than 1,000 of them which is pretty good since it only applies to Gen1/2 cars. Dodge fixed it with Gen3's.

I have 24 of them ready now and have more tubes in a box but need to order more Viton rubber before those are ready. PM me with address and I will go in order of PM's for $15 each. $5 shipping anywhere in the US.
:2tu: Got mine Craig! Great quality! Did you get payment from South Carolina? Try to meet you in July when I hit the Cherry Festival if time allows and if not, when you get to Charlotte give me a call and maybe we can hook take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway or Tail Of The Dragon.

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pic requested
3925Reduced_682.JPG

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: Got mine Craig! Great quality! Did you get payment from South Carolina? Try to meet you in July when I hit the Cherry Festival if time allows and if not, when you get to Charlotte give me a call and maybe we can hook take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway or Tail Of The Dragon.

Sure did Jeff. Thanks. BTW - Your paint sure turned out nice.

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting on addresses from a few people but for now they are all sold. I will package up the remaining stock in a few weeks once we receive more rubber tubing. Can't go to Home Depot and buy Viton rubber. Thanks, Craig

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Craig....well engineered and well made...great instructions. ..i'm happy:)
I would only add ...make sure you can blow thru the cap vent before installing . There are two rubbers on the cap.....the seal and also the rubber splash shield. The splash shield on my cap had slid up the post and was blocking the tiny vent holes on the post....so...I just pushed it down.

BTW u forgot to include payment instructions

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Craig....well engineered and well made...great instructions. ..i'm happy:)
I would only add ...make sure you can blow thru the cap vent before installing . There are two rubbers on the cap.....the seal and also the rubber splash shield. The splash shield on my cap had slid up the post and was blocking the tiny vent holes on the post....so...I just pushed it down.

BTW u forgot to include payment instructions

Crazyspeed, Very good point. These caps certainly aren't the most advanced piece of engineering, even for $30. I have heard from others that the dipstick part of it just broke off. It needs to vent though. Regarding payment...just send a check to the return address on the package. Thanks, Craig

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Payment sent....I didn't know to whom the check is to be made payable....I just stuffed some bills in the envelope. thanks again for a well engineered piece:cool:

OP
OP

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All original orders were shipped and raincheck orders were shipped once I received the rubber. I am ready to close out the remaining ones. There looks to be under 50 left. Same deal as last time. Send PM with address. $15 plus $5 shipping.