Press Release: BAD BOYZZ GARAGE - ACRX-Track Race Headers - VOI

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Press Release: VOI - BAD BOYZZ GARAGE - ACRX-Track Race Headers - VOI

Press Release =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Track Side!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE is proud to announce that we will be Snakin Our Crew down to Utah with our Trailor Full of:

The All New GEN 4 Viper ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES=
American Racing Headers Inc. 1 3/4" Long Tube 5 into 1 Race Merge Collector (SS)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Option: W/200 cell metal cats for The Street Snakes ( 2.5" finished pipe for Stock Muffler / 3" finished pipe for Corsa Track ).
Option: Delete cats & Mopar Performance Controller upgarde for The Track Snakes ( 2.5" finsihed pipe for Stock Muffler / 3" finished pipe for Corsa Track ).

Vintage Viper Owners of the Gen 2-3 ( The same Header Design / with exact 5 into 1 Race Merge Collector ) Stepped Systems.
American Racing Headers Inc. Stepped 1 5/8" to 1 3/4" Long Tube 5 into 1 Race Merge Collector (SS)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Option: W/200 cell metal cats for The Street Snakes ( 3" finished pipe for Corsa Track ).

Archer Racing will be doing "Track Side Installations" just like the the Good Old Days!

Any special request please inquire prior to event so we can tailor to your Desired Viper Upgrades at The Track! We will also be offering our Bag & Tag program ( shipping your new set of headers directly to your Viper Pit or stock take offs to the Pit ) your choice. We at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE understand the desire to retain your O.E.M. equipment.

Thanks for your consideration.

RAT-TA-TA=TATT!!

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention All Viper Enthusiasts:

Nor Cal Viper Club Meeting in Sacramento, Ca. Saturday March 6, 2010!!

The very first Set of The All New Viper ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= avaliable to the Viper Nation "SOLD" to a proud owner of a RED 2009 Gen 4 Viper Coupe!!

One problem "This Guy is talking about hanging this set up on his office wall"! He believes they will be in the history books of the Viper's Heritage & worth a mint one day! Don't worry though I think he'll break & want to SNAKE them into his Viper's Engine Bay! I'll deal with that end personally!!

My wife Sonja & I would like to thank all the impressive Viper enthusiast who showed they're support & openly discussed they're ideas to make 2010 the Year of the "TRACK"!!

FYI- The BAD BOYZZ CREW & Trailor will be at the VOI. We will be bringing with us a bunch of the Gen 4 ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= with cats for the Street Snakes & for us Vintage Viper owners of the Gen 2-3 ( the same design with exact identical collector ) stepped version!!

Archer Racing will be doing "LIVE AT THE TRACK" Installs!!! Just like the good old days!!

Last but not least, thanks to our organizers Tom / Kathy Vona & Brian Barnes for their dedication to keeping it real out here!! Ooh yeah we had some "BAD #%@SS" Vipers hanging out too, along with a Real Live Celebrity ( Lead Guitarist of PAPA ROACH )! Boy now I feel like the PAPARAZZI??

Believe it or not guys & gals, we had our meeting at the Historical Ford Museum on the Water Front in Down Town Old Sacramento, Ca & Purchased a Annual Membership Card as The Viper Club, which now gives us a room once a month & guest viewing priveliges.

Point Being "The Dodge Viper" is widely appreciated by Auto Enthusiast Across the Board!!

RAT-TA-TA-TATT!!

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte