Price Dropped on Gen. I Rims

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at $300...put them in the attic for an extra set of rims. By some cheap 17" radial kumhos and throw them on for when you go to the track...

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They're already in the attic! I'm not tracking my car that much (read: at all) right now, so I could use the extra money and space for something else. If/when I DO decide to start making it out to the track, I can always pick up a set of wheels/Kumhos then, or just run on my 18's.

Quit trying to make me like you:)! How many sets of wheels/tires do you have in the attic again, Mr. Michelin? It probably looks like 2 Transfomers fought up there, with all the spare parts laying around!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're already in the attic! I'm not tracking my car that much (read: at all) right now, so I could use the extra money and space for something else. If/when I DO decide to start making it out to the track, I can always pick up a set of wheels/Kumhos then, or just run on my 18's.

Quit trying to make me like you:)! How many sets of wheels/tires do you have in the attic again, Mr. Michelin? It probably looks like 2 Transfomers fought up there, with all the spare parts laying around!

Yes and the Decepticons lost! ;)

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told Ryan that I have plenty of attic space, two of them BTW and two spare bed rooms if he needs to store those extra wheels. I have a GE cooktop sitting up there that I need to get rid of so they should fit right in.

Chris