PRIORITIES

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never seen this one before but I love it. New wallpaper on all of my PC's indeed.................................
You must be registered for see images attach

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice, the priorities look right to me. Also, it looks like if his bass boat gets a flat, he could borrow a tire from the house ... that dude has it going on!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sorta flies in the face of the advice that I've seen given on this site to some of the very young potential Viper owners but I like do like it...

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, not funny, which one of you guys parked a green viper in my driveway!!

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know he had better get a tornado proof carport because we all know that trailer parks are a beacon for those pesky tornados...hehe

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know who he is but... I like this guy.

G-paw always said: "Eat dessert first because you never know how long you got...." but I agree with v10enomous.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know he had better get a tornado proof carport because we all know that trailer parks are a beacon for those pesky tornados...hehe

We need a picture with the guy up on the roof with his viper, his dog and his TV waiting for the helicopter...:lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in 05 or 06 (I think 05') me and a friend were in Panama City Beach for Spring Break. As we were leaving to go home, my friend tells me to turn around. I ask him why and he says he saw a Lamborghini in a trailer park we passed. I say he's full of crap, but he insists he's serious. We turn around and yep, it was a brand new Murcielago outside a single wide trailer. It still had the dealership tag on it! We knocked on the door, and asked the guy if he minded if we checked his car out. He said he had just bought it and drove it back from IL a couple days before. For those who know the area, this was on Thomas Drive, not far from Club LaVela

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mattdillon:3003446 said:
That could be his girlfriends trailer, or maybe his weekend getaway trailer, who knows?

Or for that matter a family member, friend, acquaintance, etc. Just because your car is parked there doesn't mean you own it haha.

Or on the other hand, maybe that is his house and he's content with it. Just because you want a fancy car doesn't mean you need a mansion.

FWIW, my house is only worth about the MSRP of a new ACR, and I'm fine with that.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen this pic before on here. And to SKYBOB I think your right. I wouldn't go as far as Slum lord it looks moderatly kept for a trialer park IMO. I own a few houses (No trailers tho) But some are smaller houses, and in less than perfect areas. Its not to rare you would see my GTS or new truck sitting in the driveway of a house that is worth less than half of what I paid for the vehicle, but sometimes rent/repairs are needed and someone needs to requlate!

But a Lambo in a trailer park is just rediculous.....

Cool Pic!

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't worry guys I am working on the garage and mother in law suite. I just got the driveway in last week!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok which one of you was outside my "house" ??????????? its not funny

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang