Problem Finishing ROE

Chris23120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've run into a problem finishing my ROE Blower/PBJ Airbox/Water/**** install this morning. One of the jets is missing the internal nos jet looking part that compresses the tube to hold it in place. These are not the standard jets, i believe they are special ones for the pbj intake. I have the standard roe jets too but i've alread chrome plated the pipes and would not want to retap. Any idea where i can get this part or a whole new jet that will fit my current setup?? Thanks.

Chris

Here i a pic of the part i am looking for.

Attachments

• methjet 002.JPG
    methjet 002.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 67

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks like a compression sleeve, AKA single ferrule compression tube fitting. Probably stainless steel, or maybe plated carbon steel.

An industrial supply house can fix you up. Bet you won't find that at Home Depot or Lowes.

I would not substitute with brass.

You can buy a whole new fitting from McMaster Carr and wahoo the ferrule from it.

OP
OP
C

Chris23120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Dave, McMaster Carr had the part and it arrived this morning at my work. With any luck I should be feeling some boost this evening.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love that BOOST! Even better with water/****. You're going to be one happy customer.

Ted