Problems...problems... problems...

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick, did you get that Snake into the dealer yet??

Inquiring/concerned minds need to know!!
Negative. Someone from the dealership was supposed to call me back when they knew what they were talking about and havent heard from them yet. I'm headed to Long Beach next week for the Grand Prix race so will probably just lock it up in my shop untill I get back.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks...though I don't understand their answer...need to get the car in, put on the diagnostic equipment, THEN decide!!!

Have a good trip south!

OP
OP
R

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks...though I don't understand their answer...need to get the car in, put on the diagnostic equipment, THEN decide!!!

Have a good trip south!
As in with the rear window. Its a 40 mile drive each way so I want the window problem taken care of at the same time.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much appreciated. Had the car washed yesterday and actually made it thru the entire night without the alarm going off. maybe it was just pissed about being dirty. LOL

My buddy said something that kinda struck a cord with me. All these alarm problems started 2 weeks ago. The day after one of my best friends passed away. Said maybe its his way of playing a joke on me. Coincidence? Prolly so. But nothing suprises me anymore.

There is no such thing as coincidence or accidents in life, everything has a meaning. This one is probably indeed a sign from your friend that he is still going to be a part of your life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4