productions numbers

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, i was thinking about buying an 08 orange with white stripes coupe. how could i find out how many were made?
thanks!

OP
OP
X

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gary!
How about a return phone call?
Thanks.
no offense Kevan, but hundreds of people call everyday, that dont buy anything from me and i just want to say:
how about buying something from me, then get free tech advice? until ebay gets a tech line, i dont know what else to tell people.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And no offense back, but I don't think asking for a fax of your lowering kit instructions is crossing the line or taking advantage of someone/a business.

I'm the last SRT-10 truck owner to back you up, and I did it to the extent of getting "asked to leave" the VTCOA.
I praised your work, your innovations, and even wore the shirts you gave me in my DIY articles.

I *TRIED* to buy stuff from you, but your staff wouldn't ever put my calls through.
I left messages, but never got called back.
I came --><-- that close to hopping in the truck and driving down to your shop to talk to you in person.

You gave me your cell a while back, but I decided not to bug you outside the office. I know you have a great wife and an awesome family, and I'm not going to intrude on that.
I thought, for sure, my friend Gary would call me back eventually.

I'm sorry that those guys pulled that grotesque mutiny on you, but I was not a part of that.

You have my number and contact info.
Thanks for listening.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456