Proud Owner of a New 2002 Graphite RT-10

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been reading the boards for a few days.  I just got my new 2002 Graphite RT-10 in late November.  I picked it up with 20 miles on the odometer
embarass.gif

Man do I LOVE Vipers!!!!!

I have always wanted a corvette.  I thought they were real cool - and, of course, all American.  But then I started working on the impossible.  What if I could actually get a Viper????

It's not a dream, you just have to want it bad enough.....

I surprised my girlfriend in L.A. last July for her birthday.  She was in L.A. training for her new job - she had no idea I was showing up.  I rented a yellow RT-10 for a day.

I was hooked!!!  The pure power, the looks from "everyone" - it's was magical.  I figured a Viper in L.A. was no big deal - everyone saw cars like that in L.A.  Not the case, not at all.  It drew lots of attention - even in L.A.

My dream of a Corvette was an old puppy, love relationship.  Who'd get a vette, when a Viper was possible?

So now I got her.  And she's gorgeous!!!

Here's to my first new sports car, and to all the Viper's in the world.....  What an amazing, just plain, flat out, fantastic sports car!!!!!! 
newbie[1].gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Welcome!

FYI: You'll be receiving a letter from Dodge letting you know that you'll have free first year membership in our fantastic VCA!

Take a look at the regions page to find your regional President, and your regional website info... and enjoy!

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS for sure!!! You made the right decision...

Now, we need a couple more pics without that pesky truck in the background :)

Tomer

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tomer:
CONGRATS for sure!!! You made the right decision...

Now, we need a couple more pics without that pesky truck in the background :)

Tomer

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is TEXAS, you can't throw a stick without hitting a truck around here!

OP
OP
V

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Monnieh's correct. It's Texas. What good is living in Texas without a truck? The Viper's a special car, but it doesn't pull a boat very well..... I'm sure it'd have no problem with power, but clearence sure becomes an issue
smile.gif

I'll work on getting a few pics with some exclusivity on the Viper. I already planned to up-date my User picture sometime soon.

But just like the Viper, a truck has it's uses.......

GTS21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my 2002 Graphite RT/10 in early December, and absolutely love it. Does yours have the black or cognac interior? When looking for mine, I recall a Graphite/cognac with around 20 miles being located somewhere in South Carolina. Is that yours?Congrats! Eric

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipersrule,

A big ole' ViperTexas HOWDY!!!!
smile.gif

You'll love the car...the camaraderie...the clubs...etc.
Be sure and post some pics of our newest recruit.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

OP
OP
V

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cstegall:

Vipersrule,

A big ole' ViperTexas HOWDY!!!!
smile.gif

You'll love the car...the camaraderie...the clubs...etc.
Be sure and post some pics of our newest recruit.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll pull some shots together soon and post them. You've got to love the Weather in DFW - not bad.... It's been pretty good Viper driving weather over Christmas......

Looking forward to meeting you sometime soon.
rofl.gif

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipersrule

A BIG Congrats and Enjoy your new toy!!! I know that Corvette feeling...I sold my 85 Vette and still currently have a 2000 Vette Conv. 6 spd. in the garage next to my new 02 Viper F.E. #338. Man there is NO comparison between the 2 cars. The Viper has KILLER looks and AWESOME TORQUE. You made the right choice. Oh, did I mention that the 00 Vette will be going in the next 2 weeks. The vette can't hold a candle next to the Viper. Good Luck!
wink.gif

Best, Dave

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit answered on other forum.
-----------------
"I think that if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you promise to never delay the rest of us again." .. George Carlin

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Lee00blacksilverGTS on 01-23-2003 at 05:29 PM</font>

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

You need to get involved in the North Texas Viper Club. We meet once a month on a Sat. night. Check out the local club's web site at www.northtexasviperclub.com . Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Have fun!

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers Rule:

Congrats and welcome aboard. This car is something very special. I was parked at a local restaurant last week next to a beautiful red Modena...I swear people just flocked to the Snake all the time I was in the restaurant, pretty much ignoring the Ferrari...you're about to have fun. Good luck.

Paul