Pullin off Paxton and selling seperate???

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what relevence does a 10 second timeslip have to do with BLWNGTS's observation of all the valuable posts you've made in this thread?

I have to disagree with BLWNGTS anyway... I think this post was
the "first post of any value" from you.

keep it coming :2tu:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mikey!! are you gonna keep it or what? I mean you just put the kicker speakers in the doors 2 days ago...the increased sound quality should be reason enough to keep the car....and I gave you those 335/30/20 pilots that should be good for another summer...so you'll be saving some dinero there..!..

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mikey!! are you gonna keep it or what? I mean you just put the kicker speakers in the doors 2 days ago...the increased sound quality should be reason enough to keep the car....and I gave you those 335/30/20 pilots that should be good for another summer...so you'll be saving some dinero there..!..

The tires you gave me are at the wear bars. I didnt realize that when I took them from ya. I dont run tires down until they are slicks like you do with your Pirelli's. So they might last me a month. Not worth it, Ill buy new tires IF I keep it.....

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tires you gave me are at the wear bars. I didnt realize that when I took them from ya. I dont run tires down until they are slicks like you do with your Pirelli's. So they might last me a month. Not worth it, Ill buy new tires IF I keep it.....

The 335/30/20's I gave you still had 4/32 left on them and the pirelli deal was a sticky(well not so sticky as far as worn out tires go) situation. Jonny there says tires at the wear bars still have many miles left on them you may want to get his input on this.

Anyway if you don't want them maybe you could "Pay them forward" ???

HAHAHAH!!!!! that turned out to be a bust eh??:lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 335/30/20's I gave you still had 4/32 left on them and the pirelli deal was a sticky(well not so sticky as far as worn out tires go) situation. Jonny there says tires at the wear bars still have many miles left on them you may want to get his input on this.

And from the copperhead corner :eater::eater::eater:

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Actually I wont fight with ILLSMOQ, he is my best friend and Ill be the bigger man. Well because I AM the bigger man. Anyways, tires where the tread is even with the wear bar dont equal 4/32. They are at 3/32 or below and legally bald. I can take pics....

Now that we are done with the free advise, which is worth more then the free tires you gave me, please pay something else forward.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On a side note, why does ILLSMOQ follow me into every thread. So since this one is ruined now, here we go....

*edited*

To protect my friends true self and to keep another friend from getting us banned,cause somehow it will offend him. lol

Last edited:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I wont fight with ILLSMOQ, he is my best friend and Ill be the bigger man. Well because I AM the bigger man. Anyways, tires where the tread is even with the wear bar dont equal 4/32. They are at 3/32 or below and legally bald. I can take pics....

Now that we are done with the free advise, which is worth more then the free tires you gave me, please pay something else forward.:2tu:

...not quite done with the "free advice".......here's another little bird dropping of free advice for you........ advice is spelled "advice" not advise...I would advise you to use a spell check of some sort before you hit the submit button from now on.....

And here is some "expert advice" for you....wear bars are at 2/32 not 3/32 ..!.. ..!..

And here is some "sound advice" (not sounds like your new kickers, sound as in good judgment).....you shouldn't sell the car. you've dumped too much money in it this year alone think of how much money you would be throwing away...your better off getting rid of the gas guzzling Q and getting a nice new low payment car that gets 30+ mpg.

and also ..!..:2tu:

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously Mike, You'll never get close to what you put into that beautiful car. You'd take a huge loss. I don't know your financial situation or future goals, but I'd look at pinching your penny's for a while--just to keep the car--until you can financially get to where you want to be. And it sounds like your new bride is willing to sacrifice with you. Reason I'm being so personal about this is I know what that car means to you and the fact I've given up a sports car in the past (similar situation) and eventually regretted it. But we're still with you either way my Copperhead brother.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"edited because 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR called and asked everyone to remove posts about his personal life"

Tell ya what.... one more stupid comment from you and I won't care what you ask everyone. This is your one chance to keep your mouth shut.... can you do it?!?!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Look fat boy, and yes, you certainly are FAT.. check the mirror.. Go back to being slow... and contribute when you have something relevant and worth while to say... oh I guess that means we wont ever hear from you.. :rolaugh:. No wonder you only have 205 posts, you barely have enough brain cells to make stupid comments, let alone intelligent ones.

piss off putz.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look fat boy, and yes, you certainly are FAT.. check the mirror.. Go back to being slow... and contribute when you have something relevant and worth while to say... oh I guess that means we wont ever hear from you.. :rolaugh:. No wonder you only have 205 posts, you barely have enough brain cells to make stupid comments, let alone intelligent ones.

piss off putz.

aww man... the straw that finally broke my back...

Hahaha... wow... you call me fat?! I look in the mirror everyday... its called MUSCLE! That is why my xl shirts fit tight in my arms and chest... then again.... I mean **** man, my D!CK is bigger than your arms! I can actually see my six pack... can you!?
Im also going for my Masters then my PHD after.... ya... no brain cells here!! hahaha
Attached is a *** picture of me.... but I just want people to see how STUPID you are and your comments come out of your ass u little midget!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

My low posts mean I read things and learn.... not put stupid little comments on every thread to get close to 4k posts. Every post you have is some stupid comment or cut down on people. Then you WHINE and CRY when people post a story about you or talk **** back. Your a whining crying ***** :guilty:! Like your little run in with the PO PO.... face down on the curb... scared you would be ass up:*****: in the jail cell with bubba!:lmao:**** man... MAN UP!! You messed up and got caught.... now your being a little ***** and trying to sue the department! Thats why we all took our posts down, so we wouldn't mess up your chances..... well bro... fock you and your chances!! I worked in Law Enforcement.... lets put it this way... YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

It takes you SIX months of tweaking to your car, rear end, flywheel, rotors, cats off, etc just to keep up to ALL the people you were talking **** about how you were going to smoke them... hahaha... It was always some excuse after you got here. I just sat back and laughed. I NEVER said I would beat you with my car... I said I would beat your little 110 pound ass if you pissed me off. Then again, I don't want to put you into the ground and have you try and sue me like your trying the police who just did that to you!! :nono:

The best part of all this... Is you move out here not knowing a SOUL. Mike and Kurtis take you in from day one like a friend. And all you do is talk **** and make fun of them. There is respect and joking, you disrespect and talk ****. I meet you and didn't like you at all. But I respected my boys and treated you fair. Your a spiteful little boy that writes checks your ass can't cash. I gave you the benefit of the doubt since Mike and Kurtis are some of my best friends..... well.... im done being nice.

From now on.... keep your mouth shut about me. I won't tell you what will happen if you don't. You haven't lived here long enough to know my reputation but I wouldn't push it. I won't make any threats that you could use against me and try to sue me like you are trying with the Police Department :rolleyes:

ciao *****

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, well , before this thread gets deleted.......

Im going to keep car. I wasnt set on selling right away, more of just a feeler and see what you guys thought about removing supercharger. Well, Ive heard you all, loud and clear.Ive also had a few days to think out a emotional decison. I never wanted to sell. If I did , Id be back in one in a year or two. But I'll keep my baby. My Wife never wanted me to get rid of it. I was just trying to do the right thing, get rid of a toy I only drive on weekends. Free up some cash for the new house, remodel, new furniture that Im sure we will have to get.

Im used to doing this stuff, I move stuff around and sell, kinda like stocks, but I dont think Im making any money. lol Just free-ing up money. I used to race streetbikes, at some points I had 3 in my garage, Id sell one, free up 10k, later buy another, sell all 3, buy one more etc. Viscious cycle. I need to learn to just keep them and hold on to them, especially when like most of us, we mod the crap out of them and you never get your money back.

Anyways, you're all right, I cant sell it. Thanks for helping me keep my senses. Stay tuned for new vids and racing stories. And I look forward to more from you guys. This place gets dead and boring sometimes. I think we need a crazy vid of the week, each week.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn.....I was hoping I could nab those sweet climat control knobs be fore you unloaded the car..!..:D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aww man... the straw that finally broke my back...

Hahaha... wow... you call me fat?! I look in the mirror everyday... its called MUSCLE! That is why my xl shirts fit tight in my arms and chest... then again.... I mean **** man, my D!CK is bigger than your arms! I can actually see my six pack... can you!?
Im also going for my Masters then my PHD after.... ya... no brain cells here!! hahaha
Attached is a *** picture of me.... but I just want people to see how STUPID you are and your comments come out of your ass u little midget!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

My low posts mean I read things and learn.... not put stupid little comments on every thread to get close to 4k posts. Every post you have is some stupid comment or cut down on people. Then you WHINE and CRY when people post a story about you or talk **** back. Your a whining crying ***** :guilty:! Like your little run in with the PO PO.... face down on the curb... scared you would be ass up:*****: in the jail cell with bubba!:lmao:**** man... MAN UP!! You messed up and got caught.... now your being a little ***** and trying to sue the department! Thats why we all took our posts down, so we wouldn't mess up your chances..... well bro... fock you and your chances!! I worked in Law Enforcement.... lets put it this way... YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

It takes you SIX months of tweaking to your car, rear end, flywheel, rotors, cats off, etc just to keep up to ALL the people you were talking **** about how you were going to smoke them... hahaha... It was always some excuse after you got here. I just sat back and laughed. I NEVER said I would beat you with my car... I said I would beat your little 110 pound ass if you pissed me off. Then again, I don't want to put you into the ground and have you try and sue me like your trying the police who just did that to you!! :nono:

The best part of all this... Is you move out here not knowing a SOUL. Mike and Kurtis take you in from day one like a friend. And all you do is talk **** and make fun of them. There is respect and joking, you disrespect and talk ****. I meet you and didn't like you at all. But I respected my boys and treated you fair. Your a spiteful little boy that writes checks your ass can't cash. I gave you the benefit of the doubt since Mike and Kurtis are some of my best friends..... well.... im done being nice.

From now on.... keep your mouth shut about me. I won't tell you what will happen if you don't. You haven't lived here long enough to know my reputation but I wouldn't push it. I won't make any threats that you could use against me and try to sue me like you are trying with the Police Department :rolleyes:

ciao *****

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...... yOU PUT UP A *** PHOTO OF YOURSELF? To prove what?

OMG.. Wow.. u r a joke. And you ramble on once again about nothing...

As far as your intelligence and what not, PLEASE... your the same guy who keeps faking injuries at work, so you can get workers comp AND SUE the companys RIGHT??!!

That is you right? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH...

Yeah, enjoy life as a complete slacker and don't worry there is absolutely no interest in hanging out with you.. not even from day one, I knew u were a putz even then. But now Upgraded to Major Putz...

piss off.

Last edited:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, well , before this thread gets deleted.......

Im going to keep car. I wasnt set on selling right away, more of just a feeler and see what you guys thought about removing supercharger. Well, Ive heard you all, loud and clear.Ive also had a few days to think out a emotional decison. I never wanted to sell. If I did , Id be back in one in a year or two. But I'll keep my baby. My Wife never wanted me to get rid of it. I was just trying to do the right thing, get rid of a toy I only drive on weekends. Free up some cash for the new house, remodel, new furniture that Im sure we will have to get.

Im used to doing this stuff, I move stuff around and sell, kinda like stocks, but I dont think Im making any money. lol Just free-ing up money. I used to race streetbikes, at some points I had 3 in my garage, Id sell one, free up 10k, later buy another, sell all 3, buy one more etc. Viscious cycle. I need to learn to just keep them and hold on to them, especially when like most of us, we mod the crap out of them and you never get your money back.

Anyways, you're all right, I cant sell it. Thanks for helping me keep my senses. Stay tuned for new vids and racing stories. And I look forward to more from you guys. This place gets dead and boring sometimes. I think we need a crazy vid of the week, each week.

SHIIIIEEEETTTT..... looks like I might owe lunch to you Smoke!!! ;)

Great choice Mike... you would lose way too much money brother!! And you know you would be depressed as hell in the end!!! Sell the Q!!

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As far as your intelligence and what not, PLEASE... your the same guy who keeps faking injuries at work, so you can get workers comp AND SUE the companys RIGHT??!!

Yeah, enjoy life as a complete slacker and don't worry there is absolutely no interest in hanging out with you.. not even from day one, I knew u were a putz even then. But now Upgraded to Major Putz...

piss off.

To prove your a lying, ********, little baby. Fake injuries?!? hahaha.... I haven't sued anyone in my life. :rolleyes:
keep pushin me *****....

As for Mike... close the thread ... Congrats on keepin the car brother!!!

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHIIIIEEEETTTT..... looks like I might owe lunch to you Smoke!!! ;)

Great choice Mike... you would lose way too much money brother!! And you know you would be depressed as hell in the end!!! Sell the Q!!

when do I get my lunch????

Dear MikeR, I am so pleased you're keeping the Viper ..!.. ..!..

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To prove your a lying, ********, little baby. Fake injuries?!? hahaha.... I haven't sued anyone in my life. :rolleyes:
keep pushin me *****....

As for Mike... close the thread ... Congrats on keepin the car brother!!!

You're so full of $hit. Moving on.. :smirk:

Mike congrats on staying in the family. Kurtis is denying you beat him anyways, gotta keep the car to keep proving to him your faster I guess.

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kurtis is denying you beat him anyways, gotta keep the car to keep proving to him your faster I guess.

I have video proof, Aaron was on his GSXR 750, we started pulling away from his streetbike, and nose of my car started pulling past Kurtis as we shifted to 4th. Before he would put a half car on me, with his new 10lb pulley. I also had a passenger and I weigh 50lbs more then Kurtis.......... He admitted defeat, though I wasnt bragging about it. Guess its time for him to retune and try AGAIN!!! I hear a BOOOOM coming soon...............:lmao:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have video proof, Aaron was on his GSXR 750, we started pulling away from his streetbike, and nose of my car started pulling past Kurtis as we shifted to 4th. Before he would put a half car on me, with his new 10lb pulley. I also had a passenger and I weigh 50lbs more then Kurtis.......... He admitted defeat, though I wasnt bragging about it. Guess its time for him to retune and try AGAIN!!! I hear a BOOOOM coming soon...............:lmao:

if it means you'll keep the car.......yes your car is faster than mine.....you are atleast 50 pounds fatter than me and you are definatly more of a numbnut than I ever will be..!.. ..!..:clap2::hitfan:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

piss off.

Now I know you're not making this point. I'm going to get ab to come ove to this thread and post up some of the classic picutres he has of you........................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now I know you're not making this point. I'm going to get ab to come ove to this thread and post up some of the classic picutres he has of you........................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

please do!! I would like EVERYONE to see how full of **** this little ***** is!!!

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is some funny stuff here! Go BLWNGTS!

Suing the PD especially in Santa Clara county will result to nothing. If you have big bucks, donate a few cars (GM's, and Dodge) get on their good side. Everyone has legal troubles every so often, but to go against the Police, and considering you are a new resident of CA, it will only create a new set of problems for you.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...not quite done with the "free advice".......here's another little bird dropping of free advice for you........ advice is spelled "advice" not advise...I would advise you to use a spell check of some sort before you hit the submit button from now on.....

And here is some "expert advice" for you....wear bars are at 2/32 not 3/32 ..!.. ..!..

And here is some "sound advice" (not sounds like your new kickers, sound as in good judgment).....you shouldn't sell the car. you've dumped too much money in it this year alone think of how much money you would be throwing away...<EDIT....MY WIFE SAYS YOUR IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE YOU'RE....dammit:crazy2:> your better off getting rid of the gas guzzling Q and getting a nice new low payment car that gets 30+ mpg.

and also ..!..:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302