Putting Stripes on RT10...ne1 in md/va?

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kicking around the idea of putting silver stripes on my rt/10. searched the archives and I want to go vinyl stripes rather than painted. can NE1 in the area suggest/know of reputable place to do the job? thanks for any info
smile.gif

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Beasley, aka "Striper John", has done several Vipers using vinyl stripes. They look great. John is one of our Virginia members living in the Richmond area.

Drop me an email off-line and I'll give you details and a phone number.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just put silver stripes on mine........ bit of a nightmare, lots of soapy water, a hairdryer and a of patience is needed if you are doing it yourself.
I have opted for the vinyl rather than paint and got my stripes from a VCA UK member.
I am so pleased with the results, it looks like a completely different car....
there is a nine page instruction guidline (very helpful) http://www.viperclub.org/instructions/stripes.html

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call 411 and ask for "bethesda rockville auto body" in rockville maryland. talk to alex.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can't find anyone let me know and I'll do them for you. I've done a few, including my own which you can inspect, however I'm not cheap!!...

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Painted stripes by Chris Barone East Coast Performance/ Chris' Auto Body in Orange, NJ.

Absolutely perfectly painted stripes. Worth the trip and IMO far more desirable than vinyl. Chris drives the shark tooth Viper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302