Pzeros or Pilots?

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P-Zero's do not last. I have had two sets on my BMW and have not got over 8000 miles until they were bald. They perform well, but if they only last that long on a fairly low horse power BMW, I can't imagine them lasting at all on the Viper. I never did any burn outs in the BMW, but would do some hard cornering.

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have several track events on my pilots and I think it is an execellent tire. Mucho grip and they wear very well. Very good in the wet for street driving - absolutely no good in the wet at the track.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had both, think I got four thousand out of the zero's, street use only, so can't recommend them

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GRAYMAN,STAY AWAY FROM P ZEROS HAD A SET ON MY V-12 S600 RENNTECH M.B. THEY DO NOT LAST VERY LONG.STICK WITH THE PILOTS FOR HANDLING,DURABILITY,TRACTION,ETC.GOOD LUCK!NORM KOERNER-CAR GUY

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave 96 R/T:
Call JonB!! Full Set of Pilots for $869!!

Dave

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yesnod.gif

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
18" P-Zero Rosso set. Softer, terrible in wet. $1250
Assymetricos $1290. Softer still.

18" Pilot Sport Set; C-1; Viper-specific design (!) Great in the wet or compromised traction. PartsRack price $869/set of 4. THANKS.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im running Pzeros at the moment and cant wait to get them off (the tyres that is) back to pilot sports..

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
18" Pilot Sport Set; C-1; Viper-specific design (!) Great in the wet or compromised traction. PartsRack price $869/set of 4. THANKS.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's with the BIG price drop aren't these the same tires that were $1,200+ a set
confused.gif

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 18" P-zero's on my car. Have 8000 miles on them. Fronts are are v-good condition. Still half tread left. Rears need replacing soon. These tires are good at the strip. I have run 1.7 with them, handle very good in the dry, not as good as the pilots in the wet, but better in the dry. Take your pick hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96