Race Deck Garage Floors - Anyone have one?

Al Roberts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested I make the logos on the flooring for some of the racedeck dealers. Call me and I can send you some photos of the Viper logo on the floor.
Al Roberts
Viperize.com
909-677-9505

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Race-Deck floor and use a sponge mop with a 50% water and 50% Vinyl & Rubber cleaner/conditioner by Meguuiars in a spray bottle to keep it looking good. I have the new lower diamond plate tiles and they help with the rolling issue. One note make sure to leave a gap at the edge as this is a floating floor and will buckle in the sun if you don't.

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in the South Florida have the racedeck (or any other floor)installed that I could look at? I liked my epoxy floor but the addition to the garage has left the concrete kinda beat up.
Thanks.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill B,

If you hear of anyone, I would like to come along and see as well. I am still undecided what to do with my 3 car garage (and I have to decide soon).

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a bit from you but right off I75 between Tampa and Bradenton.We have a high volume shop with a lot of equipment and the floor has held up great in fact we are now expanding(double the size) and ordering more

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ,

One word: WOW

Ok a couple more words: I am waiting for my 04 and I would be greatful if I could maybe tag along with Bill and be inspired by your great setup.

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, I just didn't remember which floor you had. Who makes it? Hans it's not a garage it's a working museum. I may take a ride down just to see it again, just let me know when it's convenient.. Hans, email me your phone number and we'll set something up.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, Hans, how about right after the regional VOI? Are you guys going? Why don't you drive up with Dave Ivler, Ivan and me? We're making a nice trip out of it and leave Tuesday Sept. 23. I'll be home Sept. 30. You guys can come to the house anytime you want from Oct. 1-16. Just let me know. Viper brothers are always welcome.

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Viper-less at the time. Doug has my car. But I'm trying to clear my schedule to at least fly up to attend. Is your floor race deck?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ & Bill,

My travels are a little surreal these days as I am trying to clear my schedule for the arrival of my black 04.

From oct 1st my best day would anything from the 1st-4th as other my next travels looks as follows:
Sep 22-27 = Mexico
Oct: 5-16 = Brazil
Oct:19-25 = Costa Rica

Look forward to the experience of Russ’ Garage and meet with you both.

Bill, I have sent you an email already with my contact details.

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the all of the feedback from those of you who have purchased a RaceDeck Floor system. PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THE VCA DISCOUNT WHEN ORDERING OR TALKING WITH YOUR LOCAL DEALER, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL US DIRECT AT OUR COPORATE OFFICES
800-457-0174.
WE CAN GIVE YOU ADDED INFO ON CLEANING, USES, ETC.....

SPEED SAFELY!

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi John,

Great - congrats.

Are you installing it yourself (if so I would be more than happy to lend you a hand - I need to see how this is done).

Bill is coordinating the visit to Russ, so I will let him reply back to you on that but likely around the Oct 1-5.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hans-- I was about to install the race deck. I had spoken to the dealer in in Ga several times. He assured me he would come by to measure and do the order. Since I never heard from him-- I purchased black and white industrial tile and had it installed. It looks great. Of course the race deck is portable, but fluids and small parts will find their way under it. I contacted a street rod shop in my area that used the tiles-- they gave me the place where to but the tiles. I'm happy so far! Oh, this was cheaper! John

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
I'd love to see your floor. I'll come up with Bill whenever he goes. Bill, come to my house and let me know when you're going to John's.