Raffle car...have any pictures been posted by new owner?

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recall reading that the new owner of this year's raffle car would be posting pic's for all of us to drool over. Has this occurred yet?

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
This is the only picture we have so far, with none other than our National Treasurer Mitch Wehrly "inspecting" the finished product.

acrrafflecar3.jpg

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new owner's only 2 posts were the acknowledgment that he had won. Should have given it to someone who posts at this site, like me. ;)

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I believe the car is waiting for transport to him... I'm sure Peter will be glad to take some pics!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The car is in transport and Peter has not received it. He plans to keep it , drive it, and Zaino it -------------- to keep all the fellow Viper owners drool from spoiling the paint. Neat that the car is going to a guy who wants to enjoy the car and participate in VCA events. I usually find Pierce to be spot on, but I kinda like the Stealth, purposeful look of the RT-ACR!

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't taken delivery of it. There were some logistical details to be worked out and the paperwork only got completed this week.

Peter

PS. Yes, I'll post photos as soon as I get it!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the wheels are the same ones Herb Helbig was testing a few years back on Darth II, I think you will like them. No"brake dust" look, and they really made Darth look MEAN! Have fun!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Peter..........I missed you at SIR last weekend! Still carrying around the authentic ACRT/10 build sheet and the 1992 Indy Truck poster for ya....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala